Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EVGA GeForce GTX 275 896MB PCI-Express Video Card $156 After $30 MIR

I'll step in for Bamboo on this one:

Fry's has the 275 GTX for real cheap, $149 after rebate. Newegg lists it for $240.

Always had luck with EVGA, just make sure to register your card so you can use the warranty if you need to. And the 3 month step-up program will carry you through to almost the end of the year, where we will hopefully see something new, haven't been following what's happening much, but guessing something will happen.

Re: EVGA GeForce GTX 275 896MB PCI-Express Video Card $156 After $30 MIR

*Its in store pick up only
    Reapator, overlord of ponies

Comment

dang, they need to build more frys

Comment

I live near a fry's. If you want to send me a money order for the card and shipping I will be more than happy to pick one up and mail it to you.

**** PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF THE 4TH SPECIAL OPERATIONS ****

Μολὼν λαβέ

**** PROUD to have been an Irregular**** ****PROUD to have been in the 11th AIR****

**** PROUD to have been in the 77th Headhunters****

sigpic

REAL pilots beat the air into submission!

Comment

Originally posted by Grim.the.Grim View Post
          I live near a fry's. If you want to send me a money order for the card and shipping I will be more than happy to pick one up and mail it to you.
          If you have the money, I recommend you follow up on Grim's offer. The EVGA GTX 275 is an awesome card (I have one myself).

Comment

Originally posted by Reaperassault View Post
            *Its in store pick up only
            Ahh, crap, my bad. I only read the slickdeals report, not the print on Fry's website.

Sorry everyone :(

Comment

Wow that's a REALLY tempting offer. Have to ponder this for a few hours.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Originally posted by Anospa View Post
                I'll step in for Bamboo on this one:
                Originally posted by Anospa View Post
                Ahh, crap, my bad. I only read the slickdeals report, not the print on Fry's website.

Sorry everyone :(
                Ouch :row__644:

But really man, it is still an awesome deal on an awesome card. And with the TG network having members willing to help ship the card, it makes it an even better deal :icon_cool

I'm really off my game, still crashing getto style in a random apt. trying to get a house sale to go through. Have been here almost 2 months I think. Sleeping on the floor and sitting in plastic patio chairs. I lived better than this as a broke college student. Everything is in 2 storage units, but at least I have this laptop and a link to this:

How to Crack a Wi-Fi Network's WEP Password with BackTrack

Along with a couple good books I picked up on Amazon.

Wireless Hacking: Projects for Wi-Fi Enthusiasts: Cut the cord and discover the world of wireless hacks!

Wireless Hacks: Tips & Tools for Building, Extending, and Securing Your Network

Notice they are really cheap used from Amazon, if anyone else is interested :madsmile:

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X