Blue Screen of Death:wanna know why?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Screen of Death:wanna know why?

Maybe some do know this prog, maybe some not. Anyway here's the little and free programm to recognize the problem which led your OS to BSoD or Blue Screen of Death. It may be very useful believe me :)
    http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/blue_screen_view.html

Re: Blue Screen of Death:wanna know why?

I've been getting lot of nvidia related BSoD's for a long time.
    I installed 9 year old driver fix called "Nvidia loop fix" that has fixed the BSoD's for now.
    Now when computer is about to go BSoD mode it instead just starts to slow down and display error message that my video card is not responding. Best thing about it is that if Im in game I can still talk to my buddies and tell them that I have 1920x1200 screen full of error message and I have to boot my computer. Then I'll just boot it and all is well.
    Before it happened pretty much from blue sky out of nowhere and it had to do some stuff for 10 minutes before it started rebooting.

I think the reason might be overheating for me, but I'll check this program out. :P

Comment

Re: Blue Screen of Death:wanna know why?

Ya, try it, it could sometime be useful. What's more it's only 50Kb. I actually never had BSOD while playing games, at least, I'm sure, BF doesn't has any problems with that. Maybe it's because I have enough powered hardware :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X