Rar or Zip 1.5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rar or Zip 1.5

Anyone know where i can get a .rar or a .zip of the 1.5 patch?
    My browsers refuses to download .exe files lately :(

EDIT: Seeing as it was moved i better clarify that its a BF2 1.5 patch iom looking for.
    Last edited by Soupy_Norman; 09-09-2009, 04:00 PM.
    Nihility

Re: Rar or Zip 1.5

Never mind. I downloaded Opera (vomits) which is giving me an allmighty DL rate of 30K a second (vomits again) :(
    Nihility

Comment

Firefox?
      |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

Torrent? I think I was in excess of 1.5MB/s on the one listed in the BF2 forums.
        |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

1.5 patch

Here you go, I'll seed tonight just for you :)

Comment

http://www.gamershell.com/download_50494.shtml

Comment

The exe file is likely a wrapper around a msi file, which is really just another kind of "executable".

While many extension filters will naively pass a zip file, the better ones will look inside and spot that there's an "evil" exe hiding inside. This is particularly important since Windows acquired native ability to open zip files as if they were folders, making it easy for the computer-clueless to run malware from inside zip files. The more clever emailed trojans are delivered with password-protected zips, so that bastion firewalls can't inspect the payload. Some companies quarantine all encrypted mail attachments for just this reason.
              Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Originally posted by orpal View Post
                1.5 patch

Here you go, I'll seed tonight just for you :)
                What the world is the "magnet" protocol? Better yet, what is all that jibberish for the link?

Edit: Ah, a quick search returns the Magnet Protocol as something some P2P client programs use. Maybe there should be a warning next to the link it is meant for some P2P clients.

I was going to say that it might be better if he just searched a few of the torrent search engines for the BF2 1.5 patch. He might have trouble making a connection to you if you're the only one seeding it and both (or one of you) are behind firewall/firewalls.
                |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X