ati update help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ati update help

i'm completely lost, i've been trying to find the latest updates for ati mobility radeon graphic cards. but i can't even find the download page to download the update patches.

the reason why i ask this is because whenever i play de_prodigy, i would get a blue screen of error and it always turns to be my video card or something like that. that's why i intend to update my video card.

anybody have any ideas or show me the door to a solution?

Re: ati update help

I assume you have a notebook pc that is using the radeon mobility. If that is the case, you need to go to the website of your notebook manufacturer to get the file you need.

The following like may help:
    http://www.ati.com/buy/onboard/integrated/nbookigp.html

or you can give me the model number of your notebook and I may be able to find a link to the files for you.
    Steam Community: | |

Comment

it is a hp pavilion zv5000

Comment

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/s...tem=ob-23052-1

That should do it.
        Steam Community: | |

Comment

If that doesn't do it, go to Omeaga and get the latest Omega Drivers. My Compaq does much better with those than with the stock drivers.

Comment

Also you can get a good speed improvment is you install the drivers in the proper order. Best way is to uninstall the ones you have(yes it will refault to 16 colors) Do and patches for the OS, Make sure you have Direct X 9.0c, and finnaly install the Omega Drivers. The ATI drivers are very picky about being installed in that order.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X