Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's it just me or are the forums slow to load?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's it just me or are the forums slow to load?

Whenever I come here, it takes like one to two minutes to have the page load. Other sites don't have this issue. It doesn't matter if it's in the morning or at night, it still loads slow.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Re: It's it just me or are the forums slow to load?

The forum was down completely last night (US night), I got "server is too busy right now" messages around midnight and this morning.
    |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Re: It's it just me or are the forums slow to load?

Originally posted by snooggums View Post
      The forum was down completely last night (US night), I got "server is too busy right now" messages around midnight and this morning.
      What do you think is slowing it down? I thought a ton of people are visiting it, but my recent guess is a wild one; Do you suppose somebody is sending a bot-net on us?

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X