Google Wave

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Wave

I'm sure you guys have all heard about it. I watched the whole video from the I/O, which was months ago, so im sure there have been largescale improvements. I know they gave out 100k invites and each of those can invite 8 more. If anyone here has a GW account and has an invite to spare, please, please, please let me know. I realize that I wont be able to invite anyone, but getting into the first run gives me access to the API and I can start working on parts for the Android app with it. It would mean a great deal!

Re: Google Wave

Google Wave - Linky for those who have no clue what it is.

I just sent in a invite request. Maybe I'll get lucky and get a invite. If I do, Bueller, you'll be getting one. :)
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Oh, i signed up for an invite too...back in may. So I'll definitely reciprocate your offer if I happen to get one first.

Comment

I remember this, but for the life of me I have a pinging in the back of head that I've gotten an email about the Wave from Google a few months back. I just can't remember for certain and it's likely that if I did, I probably deleted it in seconds. Either way, hopefully I get something from Google about the Wave. Even if it ends up being an announcement about a open public beta release or something.
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        Former 9th & 13th

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I think they only sent out 100k invites, so probably a bit late signing up. Pretty interested to see where it goes though!

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
            Oh, i signed up for an invite too...back in may. So I'll definitely reciprocate your offer if I happen to get one first.
            Yeah I sent one back then too and heard nothing.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

If anyone has invites to share, I would REALLY like one!

Let me know!
              Become a supporting member!
              Buy a Tactical Duck!
              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I finally got my wave invite through some developer friends, but its not giving me the option to invite or recommend anyone.

Comment

I got into wave. But I have no idea if and how to send invites. I'm really just getting acclimated to all the features and such.

Comment

*sigh* Oh well, doesn't look like I'll get into the closed beta now if you guys have all received your invites. Guess the public beta might come soon?
                    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                    Former 9th & 13th

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Dont feel too bad, the only reason I got an invite was because I had like 8 people nominate me for invites on the same day, which bumped me WAY up the list.

Comment

***NSFW - Language***

Pulp Fiction Google Wave mashup: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcxF9oz9Cu0&[/media]
                        Buy a Tactical Duck!
                        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
                          ***NSFW - Language***

Pulp Fiction Google Wave mashup: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcxF9oz9Cu0&[/media]
                          nice

Comment

Drat. I've been waiting to get word on Wave for... Oh, five months now, I guess. No invites, no nothing. If this release follows the gmail pattern, the invite numbers will vary wildly, and increase over time with no prior warning. Remember when people were selling gmail invites on ebay?

For now, I just sit here and wait patiently... Besides, I would worry that just like with gmail, communication between a Wave user and a regular email user would be more aggravating than usual for the email end of things.

Who needs a life when you can have a heavy bolter?
                            --BlackMirror
                            <23:03:38> "|TG|Smachin<BF Admin>" was kicked from the server by "|TG-70th| Zhohar" (UNDERAGE ban.)
                            Anything over $600, and it would be pointless to try and reason with Grandma
                            --Blackraven93

Comment

I'm in.

And evidently I have 20 invites to share?
                              Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X