gogamer.com?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gogamer.com?

Has anyone ordered items from gogamer.com before? Basically my Razer Copperhead mouse's right mouse button is kaput, and none of the new mice I have tried suit me. Gogamer is the only place I found with Copperheads for sale (no longer made), but I'd like to know their reliability first.
    [squadl]
    "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Re: gogamer.com?

I own the Razer Lachesis and it is very good indeed, so that would be a good alternative!

Former E1st Heavyweight

Comment

Damonte has ordered one game from GoGamer.com. Package came quickly and was as described.

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Comment

Originally posted by 1er View Post
        I own the Razer Lachesis and it is very good indeed, so that would be a good alternative!
        I actually bought a Lachesis as a replacement first. The feel ain't too bad, but it's too sensitive for me. Just clicking causes the mouse cursor to move, and in order to fix this I have to drop the sensitivity low enough to make the mouse unusable. It's apparently a known issue. I bought a Deathadder last night and it's usable, but no easy on the fly sensitivity and it doesn't feel quite right.
        [squadl]
        "I am the prettiest african-american, vietnamese..cong..person." -SugarNCamo

Comment

gotten games there no problems.I would guess you'll be fine, make sure to compare to new egg. Checked out some stuff only slightly cheaper.

Comment

I just ordered Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising from there last week and had no problems.

Comment

I ordered a couple of games from them in the past. Don't settle for the supersaver shipping. From what I hear you won't get that package until your next bday two years from now. Seriously, though it's like a 14 day shipping period.

Comment

I ordered a game and received it as promised.
                |TG|Melee
                Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

I've ordered a lot of games from there, with normal shipping, and was completly happy. Sure, it wasn't like next day delivery, but I think the shipping was free. I would order again with no question, and I have recommend the site here in the forums a few times.

I think they still have a deal where if you buy the TrackIR5, you get ARMA2 for free.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

The last 2 times I've ordered from gogamer using the free shipping it's gotten to me in 3 days. The first time I ever ordered it took 2.5 weeks.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

I ordered IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 during a sale for $10 and it got here within 7 days. Quite timely, no problems.

Comment

I ordered the Rise of Flight and TrackIR5 bundle from them. It came promptly and without problems.
                        Twisted Firestarter
                        a.k.a |TG| Harkonian
                        sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse