[email protected] startup batch file

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [email protected] startup batch file

So Im running 12 console projects at a time on one of my machines and I need to write something that I can start all the projects. I dont want to use a scheduled task as its too rigid. I would rather manually start the processes, but dont want to go into each of the 12 folders and run them individually.

Re: [email protected] startup batch file

If you give a few hours to get out of work I could probably write something for you. Of course if you want a really easy option, just copy the shortcuts into your startup folder. Not going to help you if you decide to close down the lot of them though.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Yea like I said I want to start it manually, so scheduled tasks and startup folder are not viable options :(

Comment

I'm fairly certain that this will work:

@echo off
        start c:\fah\[email protected]

The above is just an example. Of course fill in the correct location of your [email protected] exe file. You can stack all 12 of them together by doing something like this:

@echo off
        start c:\fah\[email protected]
        start c:\fah1\[email protected]
        start c:\fah2\[email protected]

etc.....

Once you get that all typed out in notepad, save is a .BAT file and try it out.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

I'm running on a 4-core Linux system, and have 3 copies of FAH in 3 different directories. (The 4th core is reserved for "ordinary" work.) In each directory I have a script named start_screen.sh that looks like this:

Code:
          #!/bin/sh
          screen -dmS Folding1 ./fah6
          The "Folding1" is "Folding2" and "Folding3" for the other 2 directories, and is only used to identify the detached screen session.
          Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X