Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recommendations for left-handed/ambidextrous gaming mouse.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendations for left-handed/ambidextrous gaming mouse.

Any left-handed gaming mouse users out there? I am looking for gaming mouse recommendations that are left handed (rare, I know) or ambidextrous/neutral. I am looking a replacement for my Logitech G3. I appreciate any help.
    "Press the red shiny button"~Vortex
    "I may give out, but I'll never give in." ~ Lou Bond "To the Establishment"

Re: Recommendations for left-handed/ambidextrous gaming mouse.

For ambidextrous I would have to recommend the Razer Lachesis. I've been using mine for almost a year now, and though it's not as comfortable as a right or left handed mouse, it's pretty decent for one that does both.

Comment

Originally posted by Adiventure View Post
      For ambidextrous I would have to recommend the Razer Lachesis. I've been using mine for almost a year now, and though it's not as comfortable as a right or left handed mouse, it's pretty decent for one that does both.
      Jazy will probably disagree with me, but that mouse is a bit big, as in long, jazy plays fine with it, so he would give a better opinion of it than I would. :)
      Last edited by MrMojay; 11-05-2009, 03:41 PM.

Comment

yeah I would look at razer products, just be careful because some of the thumb buttons are positioned best for right handed people
        Reapator, overlord of ponies

Comment

Would you consider the Logitech MX 610 Left-Hand Cordless Laser Mouse?

"A wireless laser mouse for lefties."

"Southpaw special, A contoured shape and soft-touch sides will make southpaws smile."

A quick search found it in stock at Amazon for $55 with free shipping.

:icon_frow
          |RIP| Counter=Ops 12.09.09 : Marine - Squadmate - Friend
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy-2-War View Post
            I have the wire, right handed version of that mouse and it's a great mouse. It's been going strong for years.
            |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

Originally posted by Adiventure View Post
              I really like mine. I've had for about a year now.

Comment

My Lachesis is great but I long for the comfort of my old Copperhead sometimes.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buckets View Post
                  My Lachesis is great but I long for the comfort of my old Copperhead sometimes.
                  Yeah, it's certainly not as good as the right handed mice for me, but that says more about how good those are, than anything negative about the Lachesis. Its downright a great mouse.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy-2-War View Post
                    Would you consider the Logitech MX 610 Left-Hand Cordless Laser Mouse?

"A wireless laser mouse for lefties."

"Southpaw special, A contoured shape and soft-touch sides will make southpaws smile."

A quick search found it in stock at Amazon for $55 with free shipping.
                    I bought the MX 610 before the G3. It's response time while playing most games was shaky at best. Now I just use it as my regular mouse and the G3 as my gaming mouse.

I appreciate all the feedback/suggestions. I will definitely look into the Razer Lachesis. Nine buttons would be great.
                    "Press the red shiny button"~Vortex
                    "I may give out, but I'll never give in." ~ Lou Bond "To the Establishment"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X