Alienware m17x

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alienware m17x

I just bought this. I work in secure communications. Mostly SVOIP, cisco stuff. The current job I have has me traveling quite a bit so I figured I would spend some cash and make my gaming interests mobile.

3200 $
    Quadcore 9000
    4 gigs 1333
    Geforce 280m x 2 in SLI

Nothing has taxed it so far, but I have only tried three games. Arma 2, Crysis, and COD4.

I am enjoying it.

Thoughts? Critiscims? Anyone else own one of these?

Semper TG

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Re: Alienware m17x

oh man thats so effin cool! lol... i play on my vaio CS laptop and it works fine.. but man would i want that

Comment

Dude your Cat Avatar always makes me laugh+WTF at the same time!

Oh, and nice computer man. I am sure you will enjoy it.
      |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

I got one and love it...rarely use it but love it... when at E3 I previewed it for SimHQ... the presentation was incredible... they came in men in black, carrying the briefcase with the laptop handcuffed to one of the alienware men in black... made a big, cool presentation about it... showed it off then took questions... I had just bought the M17 3 months before, so I traded it in for the M17x.
        Sweet.
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Its a great little machine so far. Took it with me to Indiana this weekend and played COH tales of Valor for about three hours in my hotel room last night.

My avatar is awesome. Its called "Sam Fisher Cat" =)

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X