Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows won't load

HELP PLEASE!

Last night when I was connecting to the private CS:S server my machine locked up. I counldn't alt-tab out so I reset. Now when boot my machine it gets to the log in screen, flashes a blue screen error and reboots to do it all over again. I tried reloading Windows but get an error when I try to delete the partion. I'm running Windows XP Pro and a RAID array with stripping. The error is something about setupdd.sys.
    I love going down to the elementary school, watching all the kids jump and shout, but they dont know Im using blanks.

Re: Windows won't load

Try this?

http://www.annoyances.org/exec/forum/winxp/t1011245855

or

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=330181

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Re: Windows won't load

Originally posted by Hemorrhoids
      HELP PLEASE!

Last night when I was connecting to the private CS:S server my machine locked up. I counldn't alt-tab out so I reset. Now when boot my machine it gets to the log in screen, flashes a blue screen error and reboots to do it all over again. I tried reloading Windows but get an error when I try to delete the partion. I'm running Windows XP Pro and a RAID array with stripping. The error is something about setupdd.sys.
      Hmmm, tricky. You have the OS and the games on seperate partitions, right? If so, you can use a Knoppix disk to reformat that partition (QPArted, or cfdisk), and then reinstall XPpro.

You can do the same thing with Ultimate Boot Disk if you PHEAR teh Penguin.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X