$1500 Gaming PC Buyer's Guide -- November 2009

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $1500 Gaming PC Buyer's Guide -- November 2009

This was just posted a few mins ago over at Maximum PC, and I figured it was worth posting since a lot of people are probably considering a new year/ Christmas upgrade. Even if you arn't building a whole new rig, maybe some of their suggestions will work for you.

I like most of their suggestions, like the ASUS motherboard and what not.

$1500 Gaming PC Buyer's Guide -- November 2009

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: $1500 Gaming PC Buyer's Guide -- November 2009

Not bad. I'd change the hard drive to the 640GB version of the same drive (2 320MB platters = faster and more reliable) and I might go for a 1366 board and a 920 instead of the 870 but not bad. Also, I'm not in love with the case after building a machine in the original 900 for my cousin. (too cramped.)
    sigpic

Comment

Re: $1500 Gaming PC Buyer's Guide -- November 2009

You might say I just built that machine. I built mine with those parts except the case. I got a Coolmaster tower and I really like it, lots of room and fans everywhere and it is quiet. I am liking my build so far oh and I went with 8 GB instead of 4 GB.

Am just now getting everything loaded up. I used the EasyTransfer method using an external hard drive and http://ninite.com/ web page. All went well. I tried to use my network to use with EasyTransfer but it wasn't so easy so used the hd.:icon_cool
      The Old Guy
      kin3
      sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse