Nostromo n52 speed pad and Win7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nostromo n52 speed pad and Win7

Anybody using the n52, older version, on Win 7. I have trouble getting the correct profile. Sometimes I can open the Loadout Manager and then other times I can't. I'm currently using XP sp2 mode. Any ideas?
    The Old Guy
    kin3
    sigpic

Re: Nostromo n52 speed pad and Win7

My N52 is working fine in Win7 x64 with no compatibility mode. I don't have any profiles loaded but I haven't experienced the manger not opening for me. I'll install a game (SWJKJA) and try it out tonight.

|TG-12th| Troublesome4u

Comment

I read somewhere that unplugging the USB and replugging it back up. I tried this and it does work.
      The Old Guy
      kin3
      sigpic

Comment

I recently updated my drivers and firmware for the Belkin N52te and came to realise that also, what I had to do was to back up the profiles or the uninstall will ask if you want to keep them, then reboot the PC with the n52 plugged out, then install the software drivers and reboot again, when windows vista loaded, I plugged it in and the found new hardware wizard completed the driver install, then I had to update the firmware, once that was done the firmware update told me to unplug the device and plug it back in, working fine now.

This method might also work for your version as you may need to re-install.

Comment

Thanks for the info, I will try that if I continue to have problems.

I don't have the N52te, I still have the older version. I hate to have to replace something that is still in good working order but if I have to I will. I would hate to have to go back to the keyboard for gaming.
          The Old Guy
          kin3
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kin3 View Post
            I would hate to have to go back to the keyboard for gaming.
            Keyboard, whats a keyboard. Well Kin if you get the n52te you get to turn on the pretty blue light. Well I hope you get it fixed and soon because you seem to be killing more now that it has problems.

Comment

Here are the drivers for your version, I do not know if they are newer than what you have as there is no date on the site to say when the drivers were released, which always annoys the crap outta me, all updated anything should have a date on the site for when it was released.
              There is no mention on the site for win7, there is no mention that the drivers for my device are compatible with win7 either, so they may be in the process of updating the new win7 drivers.
              You may be able to use the vista drivers for win7, but there are reports out there that after a reboot the software will not run, but plugging it out and then back in after reboot seems to get it working again.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X