Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dedixated Hosting for OFP: DR

The next step...

"I am trying to work on code (Visual Basic) that will search a set of coordinates for a specific color, and if found will execute another command. Once this is accomplished it allow us to overcome the need for an admin presence to launch a game.

Example: Have the script search coordiantes of the "F8 Start Game" button that turns white when all players are ready to start the match. Prior to all players being ready the area will not illuminate white. Once illumintated white the program will click in that specific area or press the "F8" key.

In addition to the coordinate search option I am also exploring another avenue of detection; It is possible to have a VB script search for a saved capture (a predefined jpg/jpeg image) somewhere on the screen and when found execute a command.

Example: Create an image of the "F8 Start Game" ~button~ as it appears in the game window. Tell the VB script to search for that ~image~ in the active window, and then take an action (click the button or press F8)."ogmogul

We could use some extra help with this. This step basically allows for autonomous game hosting with the other components we've assembled. Any one here know how to do this or what program is available to provide this?
    Forewarned is Forearmed

Re: Dedicated Hosting for OFP: DR

We have worked through the issue I posted concerning. The last piece piece of the puzzle is to get the macro to loop on it self. Anyone have any ideas or examples you could share?
    Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Re: Dedicated Hosting for OFP: DR

I want to thank Krag for coming to our rescue and helping us troubleshoot the last piece of code. We have finished the "host" and are working on game settings and map rotations. Thanks all.
      Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X