Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monitor Color is brighter than it should be.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monitor Color is brighter than it should be.

So when I turned off my laptop last night everything was fine. When I woke up this morning and turned on my computer I noticed something rather strange and frustrating. All the colors my Monitor is displaying are brighter than what they were last night. It actually hurts my eyes to look at the monitor for very long. This odd increase in color also affects my games as well. I downloaded a new driver for my graphics card and as it was installing the problem fixed itself, but then reverted back to its unusual brightness.

I'm really not that big of a computer savy so I have trouble finding my way around my computer sometimes. I've done some searching through my computer trying to find a color settings area that might show what is wrong, but so far to no avail. Anyone know what has happened to my computer? Can it be fixed or am I doomed to a life of my eyes being slowly burned out of my sockets just be looking at my monitor for 10 seconds?
    sigpic

Re: Monitor Color is brighter than it should be.

I forgot to mention that I have a Nvidia 8600M GT Graphics card and have Vista 32 bit OS
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Monitor Color is brighter than it should be.

Sounds like NVidias 'digital vibrance' setting.
      Not sure though, been a while since I had an NV card.

POE2 Developer

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X