windows rc re-installation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• windows rc re-installation

Hey all, I remember reading that the Windows7 RC is good until March or May but I don't remember which it was. My question though is this, am I able to re-install the RC on the same machine but a different HDD or is it only "valid" on the HDD that it is installed on currently? The reason I ask is that I would like to wipe XP off my large drive and go strictly to Won7, but won't be able to pick up the full version until March. Thanks for any input =)
    |TG-Irr|Avengingllama
    I used to eat paint chips. Now I just drink the paint because I couldn't find a salsa that went well with the chips and they were dry =)

Re: windows rc re-installation

the Rc is valid period. It does not matter how you install it.... it will expire - I just don't remember when...
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
    The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Re: windows rc re-installation

awesome....thank you =) time to put it on one of my bigger drives =D
      |TG-Irr|Avengingllama
      I used to eat paint chips. Now I just drink the paint because I couldn't find a salsa that went well with the chips and they were dry =)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X