Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two software problems (one CS:S related)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two software problems (one CS:S related)

uhh... right board?

Anyway. My first problem is that after the update I downloaded for CS:S last night, I can't get into any servers including TG. I try and it just says they're out of date. I have yet to test on more than 3 other servers thoguh so maybe it's just them. Even then it's a big problem because I only play when there's someone on TG, and I play on the other servers until a spot opens.

Second problem. Trying to install Star Wars Battlefront. Really weird error message:
    http://img205.echo.cx/img205/7844/wtferror6cy.jpg
    Uhh.. I have NO IDEA about that one at ALL.

Re: Two software problems (one CS:S related)

Originally posted by AzzMan
    uhh... right board?

Anyway. My first problem is that after the update I downloaded for CS:S last night, I can't get into any servers including TG. I try and it just says they're out of date. I have yet to test on more than 3 other servers thoguh so maybe it's just them. Even then it's a big problem because I only play when there's someone on TG, and I play on the other servers until a spot opens.

Second problem. Trying to install Star Wars Battlefront. Really weird error message:
    http://img205.echo.cx/img205/7844/wtferror6cy.jpg
    Uhh.. I have NO IDEA about that one at ALL.
    Check the CSS general forums about the server. I believe the error message you are getting about CSS means that your client has been updated by steam, but the servers you are trying to connect to have not been updated yet.

As for the Starwars error, the message is asking for you to insert disc one into the D: drive.
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Comment

I read something about servers being rolled back.. One way you can connect to those servers anyway is to read this thread: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/showthread.php?t=54276

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by AzzMan
        uhh... right board?

Anyway. My first problem is that after the update I downloaded for CS:S last night, I can't get into any servers including TG. I try and it just says they're out of date. I have yet to test on more than 3 other servers thoguh so maybe it's just them.
        I have the same problem, but the manual connect works. Go to your console, type connect <server ip> and it works. It seems that I only get this problem on TG...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X