Double Monitor....Help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double Monitor....Help!

I have just went from a single monitor setup to a double monitor setup, so i can play my games as well as other stuff.

I am only having one problem with this.

While i was using only one monitor my FPS and ping were 75-80(FPS) and 35-50(ping).

Now with this setup i have a FPS of around 10-20 and a ping of 100-150. what can i do to change this.

HELP

monk
    Allen: Yeah, you're right.
    Monkerz: I think "that" in its self proves my intelligence greater than yours, thus joo have just been pwnt by Monkerz!

Re: Double Monitor....Help!

If you have two monitors plugged into one video card, you will lose FPS because the video card must now use it's processor to provide video to both. You probably shouldn't lose that much FPS, but you will lose some.

What video card? Do you have one or two cards?
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Comment

I have a NVIDIA GeForce FX 5700LE 256MB
      Monkerz: I think "that" in its self proves my intelligence greater than yours, thus joo have just been pwnt by Monkerz!

Comment

Hmm... not sure why that big of a drop in FPS. Have you tried the latest nvidia drivers? Have you tried other games (i.e. BF) and have the same problems?
        |TG-12th| asch
        sigpic

Comment

Nope, havent tried anyother games. I just noticed the huge drop in FPS...

But i have other old crappy PCI graphics cards that i can just use for that other monitor.

Thanks for trying asch!!!

Comment

im running dual monitor with my radeon 9800 pro...i dont notice THAT big of a difference...probably should get a pci card and change it though...

if you want to put different wallpapers on each of the two monitors use a program called ultramon. its wonderful.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X