• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EVGA Develops Stress Testing and Benchmark Application

This is all over the tech sites this morning:

EVGA to release benchmarking and stress testing utility

I'm pretty happy to hear it, as I have an EVGA card :row__631:
    But if they do release it so that it works on other cards it will be much better for everyone. I used to love using ATItool to overclock my old 9800pro (*cough ~2001 cough*). It had a stress test that played while looking for artifacts and would find your highest possible overclock.

It says this will be out in a week or two, and can't wait to give it a go. I don't even play ARMA2 right now because I'm so sick of my 8800gts. Maybe a bit of a boost will get me back in the server.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: EVGA Develops Stress Testing and Benchmark Application

Along with new above, this just posted:

EVGA Precision v1.9.0 Released

and

EVGA Precision Version 1.9.0 Available for Download

I had that running on my old install to give my card a good boost. I think I'll wait a week or two and see if they combine the program above with Percision into 1.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Interesting. Will have to keep an eye out on the EVGA website - I have an EVGA vid card.

-BoD
      BarnacleofDoom

One shot - One miss!

Comment

UGH hopefully u guys have better luck than I did with EVGA....after all the excuses of why there hardware was messing up I finally got a RMA......only to have them send me back a F'ing used card that didn't work as a replacement! From then on BFG tech or ATI XFX.....smooth sailing!
        "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Precision has definitely been a plus in maintaining my present card and if I had had it for my 8800gtx I believe I wouldn't have lost that card. I initially had an issue with the card I was sent (9800gtx+) as a replacement (thank you lifetime warranty) but I'm looking forward to this tool and have had excellent experiences with EVGA and their product.
          Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Very nice. I'm a proud evga owner and so glad they are doing this. The precision has been a real gem.

- -

Comment

I've been using Precision as a tool to up fan speeds for a good while. Happy with it other than a bug at one point that made it unable to show temps. (since fixed by troubleshooting it and googling the problem)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X