Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a Asus Xonar DX/DX2 ?

Hello

Just got a Xonar Dx soundcard and I was just wondering if anyone else have it.

If you do, would you like to share what kind of settings you use ?

Thanks

TG-6th|Almightylion

"It's feedom for everybody or freedom for nobody"" - Malcolm X

Re: Anyone have a Asus Xonar DX/DX2 ?

Ive got the dx model, what kind of info are you looking for? I dont think a have any custom settings for anything and my in-game sound for bf2 and other fps games is great. Movies also sound fantastic compared to my old onboard soundcard

Comment

I was just curious about people that dont use the default settings, how they tweaked it.

So you dont change anything when you go from games to movies ?

TG-6th|Almightylion

Comment

I have one and other than a few things like enabling the EAX emulation in a few games I don't mess with anything.
        Reapator, overlord of ponies

Comment

I know some people use less base in games and more in movies. But I have enough of a difference going from my headphones (games) to my speakers(movies). I just run my card(Creative Soundblaster) at default settings in Game mode(whatever that does) with a slightly warm sound, and then just increase the bass to my liking with the controls on my sub-woofer if i want more bass for movies. For music, you can just leave the main sound settings the same and adjust the equalizer in your music player to your liking. I personally like a flat equalizer, but if you headphones/speakers tend to lack bass or the treble is too harsh you can adjust. All personal preference.

For my settings(Creative SoundBlaster), I have it set to Game mode, I have the "CMSS-3D Headphone" on(makes the 3D positioning effect better in your headphones), and then a flat equalizer.

Ah yes, and EAX on.
          Viking

Comment

Originally posted by Tarthkin View Post
            Ive got the dx model, what kind of info are you looking for? I dont think a have any custom settings for anything and my in-game sound for bf2 and other fps games is great. Movies also sound fantastic compared to my old onboard soundcard
            Can you please take a screen shot of your PR audio settings ?

TG-6th|Almightylion

Comment

do u mean the in-game settings or the dx software settings? Sry about the delayed response...

Comment

I have this card and I highly recommend that you uninstall the utilities that come with it as they inhibit the sound quality a whole lot.

Former E1st Heavyweight

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X