Help: Blue Screen Of Death!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help: Blue Screen Of Death!

Help me for i am another failed user of windows. In this last week ive gotten the blue screen of death 4! times, and now im getting pissed off...

1st time i was loging in, and BAM it locks up. Thinking nothing of it, i restart and leave it alone.
    2nd time was a few days later, i was watching that A-hole rag on our soldiers when about half-way it locks up again...
    3rd time i was just surfing the interweb when WAM, it does it again.
    4th time i was writeing this message and it did it again, if it does it again im gonna remormat and install Linux.

1st time hapened about 6 days ago
    2nd time happmed aboout 4-5 days ago
    3rd time was about yesterday
    4th time was about 10 mins ago.

Heres some information for you IT people.

STOP: 0X000000D1 (0XF7F7DF18, 0X00000002, 0X00000000, 0XF7F2BD90)

*** A3AB.sys Address F7F7DF18 Base at F7F16000, DateStamp 4240DFCC
    *** A3AB.sys Address F7F2BD90 Base at F7F16000, DateStamp 4240DFCC

If any of you could explain why this is happening i love to know, Ive scanned for Virii and out of the 60,000+ files on this computer not one are infected.

I had a broken HDD on my computer, but i uninstalled the drivers and removed it.. Its not showing up anywhere in my computer, so i dont think thats the problem, but then again you never know.
    Oyee

Re: Help: Blue Screen Of Death!

A3AB.sys seems to be a network driver. Perhaps attempting to update the drivers for your network card or your router?
    [volun2]
    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Originally posted by Black_V!per
      Heres some information for you IT people.

STOP: 0X000000D1 (0XF7F7DF18, 0X00000002, 0X00000000, 0XF7F2BD90)

*** A3AB.sys Address F7F7DF18 Base at F7F16000, DateStamp 4240DFCC
      *** A3AB.sys Address F7F2BD90 Base at F7F16000, DateStamp 4240DFCC

If any of you could explain why this is happening i love to know, Ive scanned for Virii and out of the 60,000+ files on this computer not one are infected.

I had a broken HDD on my computer, but i uninstalled the drivers and removed it.. Its not showing up anywhere in my computer, so i dont think thats the problem, but then again you never know.
      Yeah, that's a network driver. Everytime I have a hardware issue, say a failed HD, it's a good idea to reformat/reinstall. You never know when something else is broken.

You could try using Kantoix/Knoppix to hunt the driver down online if you can't get the system to boot.

Comment

Its a Dlink network card, isnt it?

I had a USB wireless POS from dlink that crashed my computer constantly... maybe you have the same thing.

I say remove it and hit it with a hammer... then go buy something that isnt dlink.
        Steam Community: | |

Comment

OMG KORMENDI!!!!!!!!! How the hell did you know???

Its like you have ESPN!!! Lol, wow, thats really funny, because i just added a new D-link wireless internet addapter...

Sucks my dad just spent 100+ bucks on a router/adapters for all the computers... I think ill just E-mail D-link and see what they'll do. Because i know i cant get him to re-due everything with Linxus or whatever.
          Oyee

Comment

K, don't bother reinstalling or anything like that. DLink is a cancer and hammer is the only cure.

I suggest getting a different brand network card. It shouldnt make a difference if you are using a netgear or linksys adaptor on a dlink router. Just make sure it uses the same protocol.

I guess you should probably try updating the drivers first... but hammer is more fun.
            Steam Community: | |

Comment

ya, i have a dlink at my house and half of the time my slow laptop doesnt pick it up. those things suck so i have to plug it into the router. but its faster when its plugged in than on teh wireless.

Comment

Im sure if D-Link doesnt help me, meaning ive already had the newest drivers, then ima tell them to F-Off, and they can shove there little grey antenna up there Asspen seems like a nice place to live.

Thanks for your guys's help. I was starting to get real scared.
                Oyee

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X