facebook

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• facebook

Just made a profile but have no idea how to use it. Anyone want to help? Aside from the fact that I do not know how to use it, it runs very slow.
    |TG|Ghost02
    TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Re: facebook

Yes I find facebook very slow compared to every other site in the entire universe, it is full of bloat and bursting at the seems, I rarely go there for fear of accidently accepting an invitation from a friend for all of my friends to answer the question "Am I ugly"

But on the flip side it is great for just staying in touch with all your immediate and extended family members and seeing how their lives are going and having chats and such about family stuff, or you could just use it to try and score as many friends as you can for bragging rights "Ohh my God, I Am Sow Popular" :row__596:. And play lots of Really Fantastic games. :row__682:

Just read what is on the site and click on stuff, first stop should be your "Privacy settings" which you will find on the top right, click on Account, "Privacy settings"!
    Last edited by MrMojay; 02-12-2010, 02:29 AM.

Comment

My first post ever on Facebook was "How the F%&* do I use Facebook?"

It's not very intuitive at all.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

like every social networking site, u just have to get used to it. for me it runs fiine.

Comment

Previous thread on this subject, including info on the TG group on FB:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/general...-facebook.html
          Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X