Mobo Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobo Issues

Well i went on a vacation 3 weeks ago and while i was gone my friend turned my computer off. When i came back home that next week and went to boot up my computer nothing was shown on screen and there were no lights on my usb devices so i determined the mobo was dead.
    I called asus that next day and got a replacement sent out. I installed it today and the first time i booted it didnt boot off the HDD. i went into bios and changed which HDD to boot from and it booted into win 7. I let it boot up and when i came back the screen was black. I did a hard reset and it again didnt see the HDD. i rebooted to enter the bios and as i was pressing the key to get into the bios a WAIT...... message was on the middle of the screen. i waited and after 5 mins i rebooted. Now the screen is black and i dont have any lights on my mouse or keyboard like they arent getting power.

Does this mean that my replacement mobo is defective or is something else causing this
    |TG-31st| WarPig1292

Re: Mobo Issues

check ram and ram settings, then powersupply.

Comment

Re: Mobo Issues

If Windows 7 has the equivalent of safemode try loading into that. If able, restoring your computer to the day before you went on vacation couldn't hurt :)
      |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X