High voltage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High voltage

Here's 3 minutes of video of a guy who gets dropped onto high voltage lines (the kinds that cross the country side) from a helicopter. Be sure to wait for the end, where he tells you the three things he's afraid of.

http://www.flixxy.com/helicopter-cable-inspector.htm
    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Re: High voltage

I thought you were going to link us to an Electric Six track (By the way, they're an excellent band):

Comment

Originally posted by sordavie View Post
      I thought you were going to link us to an Electric Six track (By the way, they're an excellent band):
      That's the first thing I thought as well - I was getting ready to post that video! :)
      |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
      Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Nah, I would have posted that to General or Pics and Vids section. I only know the group from the Gay Bar song.

I figure a discussion of electricity goes in Hardware and Software.
        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X