Mouse problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse problems

Ok I am having a problem with my mouse. It is a cyborg mouse from seitek. Some times, it seems my mouse is lagging. To be more specific I click to drag something and it won't drag unless I click it 2-3 times. I click windows boxes or x's and sometimes I have to click them 2-3 times to get it to register the click. It seems like win7 isn't getting the click input the first time or something. This happens randomly. Some days its good, some days like today it is giving me problems.

Re: Mouse problems

uninstall the crap software and use it with default drivers. If it still fails, replace it. The switches inside do wear out.

Comment

Its brand new and the only software I use with it is the profile editor to use all the damn buttons on it lol I will try reinstalling everything

Comment

Take it back and get a Logitech MX518 or a G-series Laser and take it as a lesson learned. Saitek makes good cheap flightsticks, but I've never liked the mice.

Comment

http://www.cyborggaming.com/prod/rat7.htm

I am just going to buy this one

Comment

Is the mouse wireless or wired?

Tried a different USB port (preferrably a back-of-the-case one)?

If it's wireless, move the receiver closer to the mouse. Usually, objects get in the way of the reception leading to laggy response.
            |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
            TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
            Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
            Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X