Build me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Build me

In a bizarre Hack-n-Mod/Alice in Wonderland crossover, a thread title is born...

But seriously, who can resist the looks of this?

It can go with your Ammo Box woven kevlar speakers.

Who needs a life when you can have a heavy bolter?
    --BlackMirror
    <23:03:38> "|TG|Smachin<BF Admin>" was kicked from the server by "|TG-70th| Zhohar" (UNDERAGE ban.)
    Anything over $600, and it would be pointless to try and reason with Grandma
    --Blackraven93

Re: Build me

Haha, jeez thats an eye-sore! Gotta have a love for Blue LED lighting to sit at that desk.

I've got a plan in the back of my head to do a caseless build similar to less, but less gaudy. The whole PC in the desk hidden away with USB's on the desk surface and whatnot, I think it'd be pretty nice.

Comment

Good god, no way I could stand that setup. I'd already have the desk disassembled so I could tear the blue LED fans out and replace them with quiet non glowing fans.

I do hope that see-through window is sturdy. Otherwise, I'd be replacing it as well (with maybe a polycarbonate panel).
      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

That's cool... if it didn't have the blue LEDs. I think some regular lights would suit me fine.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Yegads, you people really don't like blue glow, do you? Oh well, no accounting for taste.

--BlackMirror
          <23:03:38> "|TG|Smachin<BF Admin>" was kicked from the server by "|TG-70th| Zhohar" (UNDERAGE ban.)
          --Blackraven93

Comment

ooooooooo shiny... 8)

Comment

THERE we go! :)

Actually, I'd not be building one of these myself, either, nor am I a huge fan of blue LEDs. But every once in a while, don't you want to just disregard the practical considerations and stare at das blinkenlights for a while?

--BlackMirror
              --Blackraven93

Comment

Originally posted by Cheburash View Post
                THERE we go! :)

Actually, I'd not be building one of these myself, either, nor am I a huge fan of blue LEDs. But every once in a while, don't you want to just disregard the practical considerations and stare at das blinkenlights for a while?
                No. I don't get that feeling. Not since I had a slew of blue LED fans on my second rig. It made my eyes sore and was a pain gaming at night with the distraction of the LEDs. Maybe if it was a soft (as in soft tone and dim) white light I wouldn't mind as much.
                |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Acreo Aeneas View Post
                  It made my eyes sore and was a pain gaming at night with the distraction of the LEDs. Maybe if it was a soft (as in soft tone and dim) white light I wouldn't mind as much.
                  That I'll agree with. The blues (and point-source LEDs in general) are far too strong for darkened areas.

--BlackMirror
                  --Blackraven93

Comment

I have two blue fans and a blue CPU fan. I usually keep my space very well lit so it never becomes an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by DrBeat View Post
                      I have two blue fans and a blue CPU fan. I usually keep my space very well lit so it never becomes an issue.
                      I will have 3 blue LED fans, and my PSU glows green....wonder how it will look. And the same, I keep my gaming space well lit
                      |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X