Eclipse Litetouch wireless touchscreen keyboard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eclipse Litetouch wireless touchscreen keyboard

Eclipse is about to release what looks to be a great option for a gaming keyboard:

Eclipse Litetouch wireless touchscreen keyboard

Check out the video.
    I just want to know how well the touchscreen works, and how customizable the "MyEclipse mode" is. I'm not too into the laptop type keys though.
    Will have to wait for some hardcore reviews.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: Eclipse Litetouch wireless touchscreen keyboard

I've never been fond of wireless for gaming due to delays / sync issues. Does this keyboard solve that?
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Comment

Hmmm, I use a Sidewinder X8 Wireless gaming mouse. I got it to replace my broken RaZeR mouse, and I love it. Fits the hand, has all the great button options and more, and the wireless is seemless. I swear, the battery lasts for a few days hard gaming, and charges by simply plugging it in. You can run it plugged in anyway if you don't "trust" the wireless for gaming. The blue lazer means it will work on any surface, and like stated, I have never noticed an issue in games, it is as fast as I am and means I can slay bodies in BC2! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by asch View Post
        I've never been fond of wireless for gaming due to delays / sync issues. Does this keyboard solve that?
        I have never trusted wireless either, and don't want to have to worry about battery life, which probably goes down over time anyway.
        This keyboard has a wireless and wired version though.
        I was just thinking what would be really cool is if you could use the screen for anything you wanted, like make custom buttons, or have display only a couple of buttons and a bunch of text. Think about that screen showing teamspeak, and a taping a channel to move. Or the admin could use it to watch server details and have admin commands tied to a button. So much you could do if they opened it up.

What they need is a normal keyboard like the g15 but with an Ipod touch screen and abilities that you could program to do whatever you wanted. Something like the Asus Eeekeyboard I keep posting about, but you actually can't use that as just a keyboard hooked up to another computer. Asus already said no.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Suckage. I thought the whole keyboard was a touchscreen or that each key was a touchscreen mini-display (think the Maximus keyboard where every key is a touchscreen and display).
          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
          TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
          Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
          Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Cool, but it feels kinda gimmicky; like they threw in the touch number pad just to say they could.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X