TeamSpeak Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TeamSpeak Question

OK when Im in TS I can hear everyone talking at the same time. Like sometimes up to 5 people at once and I cant decipher any of it. Bit others seem to be able to understand each other and are talking away no problem.

So what Im wondering is is there some setting I have missed or does everyone have super hero concentration?

Re: TeamSpeak Question

What channels are you hearing this in? I can't recall a case where I'd heard that many people and could still decypher it, but I also don't remember the last time I had to try -- usually folks are pretty good about spacing themselves out.
    The only times I have this happen, really, are when I'm doing something that briefly puts a big strain on the CPU. Voice gets de-prioritized, and TS tries to catch up once some cycles become available. The result is a garbled burst of everyone who said anything in the last few seconds. Is it possible your computer is running too high on resource utilization, Kief?

Who needs a life when you can have a heavy bolter?
    --BlackMirror
    <23:03:38> "|TG|Smachin<BF Admin>" was kicked from the server by "|TG-70th| Zhohar" (UNDERAGE ban.)
    Anything over $600, and it would be pointless to try and reason with Grandma
    --Blackraven93

Comment

If you were playing Arma, then there is a plugin for TS3 which is required to use on Arma's Alpha server. This plugin replaces standard communications with a 3d positional voip system. For the documentation see steps 5 and 6 here: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/wiki/in...etting_started

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. " - Albert Einstein

Comment

Yes I didnt have the TS3 plug-in but its all good now

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse