Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard for $40 After $25 MIR at Fry's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard for $40 After $25 MIR at Fry's

Just a heads up for anyone holding out for a great deal on the G15 keyboard.

Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard for $40 After $25 MIR at Fry's

It doesn't get any lower than that. If you are playing BC2, you will really enjoy the G15 lcd.

Also, can I get some feedback from everyone here about me posting these deals? I have posted a few lately, and am wondering if everyone likes that they get their own thread so they are more easily seen, or would more people prefer a sticky with just a running thread about deals TG members find? Or should we not post them at all and put them in the other separate Buy/Sell forum? I haven't posted them there since these are all tech deals and not many people check out that forum.

Whats the word????? :icon5:

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard for $40 After $25 MIR at Fry's

Waaaah! I clicked on it, and it said it's only available for in-store pickup! This is an excellent deal!!!
    "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Bamboo, I like that you post them here. This is where they probably get the most visibility. I also prefer unique threads for each one. Otherwise it's going to get too messy.

As for MIR, I used to be a big fan, but since they've started using debit cards instead of checks, not so much anymore.
      |TG|Melee
      Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

It's good bamboo, at the least it's good product exposure.

G15 is well worth the purchase and i recommend for anyone who wants a great keyboard for years.

- -

Comment

Originally posted by War.mongeR1 View Post
          Waaaah! I clicked on it, and it said it's only available for in-store pickup! This is an excellent deal!!!
          Yeah, looks like it is out of stock for shipping, but still in a lot of stores. I would keep checking back to see if they get more in stock.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

I enjoy the separate thread posted here for deals since I typically only get the chance to skim the subjects.

I also already own this keyboard. Great keyboard, though I don't often get to use the lcd.
            |TG-12th| asch
            sigpic

Comment

I love the lcd on this to monitor my hardware while i play games. I honestly cannot imagine playing any game without it now. With evga precision i can see my temps, mem usage and fps. The game support is pretty good too now with support from vent, teamspeak, lots of chat programs and many many games.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X