Corsair H50 v.s. CoolIT ECO A.L.C.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corsair H50 v.s. CoolIT ECO A.L.C.

I know there are a bunch of us here in the forum considering going with the Corsair H50 for their next build. Remember this is the water cooler that is a sealed all in one unit for easy installation Fudzilla just posted a review of the CoolIT ECO, which looks almost exactly like the H50, and then posted a review of the H50 with comparisons to the CoolIT:

CoolIT ECO A.L.C. reviewed
    and
    Corsair H50 v.s. CoolIT ECO A.L.C.

The 2 seems to cool almost exactly the same, with maybe a tiny advantage to the H50, so I would look at price and noise. But it's nice to have a choice.................

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: Corsair H50 v.s. CoolIT ECO A.L.C.

Thanks for the heads-up. I've already purchased a Coolermaster HAF932 case and the V-8 cooler and seeing these compared to that particular cooler, it performs well enough that I won't consider a water cooling system for my new build.
    Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

They're both also $60+ coolers and if you look at some of the review sites that pit them against air coolers, they start looking like middle-of-the-road solutions when it comes to cooling power (probably a limit due to how fast the water is cooled down by the radiator).
      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I picked up the Corsair H50 a few months back when it was on sale at ZZF for $45. It's still sitting in the box till I can get my hands on a Coolermaster HAF full tower so I have some room to install it.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X