DVD Software

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVD Software

I am looking for a solid software that can rip DVDs. Basically I want to take already owned MP4s and WMVs and convert them to a DVD so they are playable on a home DVD player.

Anyone have experience with this type of software?

Thanks!!
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Re: DVD Software

AnyDvd is the best out there that I found, but it can be a bit pricey.

Comment

Depends on if you want to do it the easy way (commercially) or the hard way (open source, but free).

I've only some experience with the open source portion, If you can still get them, DVD Decrypter. It de-CSS's the end result as well, for easier editing.

<04:11:24> *** You are now talking in channel: "TFP - Task Force Proteus"
      <04:16:25> "|TG-XV| Tralic": this channel is so gay
      DICE needs to make a comical boxing glove attached to a spring punch the player in the face 40% of the time they get into a helicopter or jet.

Comment

AVS4you.com.....
        Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
        The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

I paid the full price for the lifetime subscription to AnyDVD HD by SlySoft. It may be expensive, but it's already proven invaluable. It's super easy to use, and they come out with updates constantly.
          They're offering a 20% discount on all software through tomorrow. I'd hop on it.
          http://www.slysoft.com/en/anydvdhd.html
          "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...