Game controllers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game controllers

I think we had a thread about this once before, but I can't find it searching for "controllers". I do find lots of little controller threads in all the game-specific forums.

Here's a funny one that just showed up on Engadget:

http://www.engadget.com/2010/05/12/r...ry-controller/

What bizarre controllers have you seen?
    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Re: Game controllers

Saw that a few hours ago and went "WTF?". I don't imagine trying to weld that sword to be very "fun".
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

http://thereifixedit.com/2010/05/26/...he-is-getting/

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Do not let your wife or special someone find you using that controller. Mayhem, loud words, and flying objects may ensue.

...unless you're single, then by all means! :p
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Acreo Aeneas View Post
          Do not let your wife or special someone find you using that controller. Mayhem, loud words, and flying objects may ensue.
          What if she bought it for you? And if you're lucky, your girl's the kind who will fight you for the right to use it! ;)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X