• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Science humor

Great science comedian Brian Malow here:

http://fora.tv/2009/11/08/Science_La..._Science_Jokes

Example:

Two bacteria walk into a bar. The bartender tells them, "We don't serve bacteria here." The bacteria reply, "We work here. We're staph."
    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Re: Science humor

lol, I wish my science teachers where this interesting when I was taking classes. Norm Goldblatt was pretty funny too.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Kitty cat! Meow! ;)
      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

When I went to MIT I found most professors were also great entertainers. I think some of that can be attributed to the fact that they loved their work and loved sharing it with an appreciative audience. I remember being brought almost to tears in one class on differential equations when an explanation of trigonometric series culminated in the equation "e^(i*pi) = -1". (It has all the important constants of math in a concise relationship.)
        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X