Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK Only - Plantronics GameCom Headset - 17.99

Plantronics GameCom 367 PC Gaming Headset

Very comfy headset I use and recently broke by no fault of the headset design (It's still worked well for a few months with a bit of sticky tape). If you want to try it out, this is a great price at 17.99

Have tried loads of headsets, and this is by far the best I've found (Without spending 100)

www.play.com

PS - Did I mention how comfy it was?? :)
    BF3 Soldier: DrSparky

"Cum bellum clamavit, respondivi"

Re: UK Only - Plantronics GameCom Headset - 17.99

I attest that it is comfy if you have ears that are 3" inches or smaller in height (from tip of earlobe to tip of top of ear) as I own a pair.

If you can afford better, then skip this headset as build sturdiness is lacking in my opinion in several key areas.
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

i know this post is quite old, but what is the mic quality like?
      im looking around for a budget set of phones because my desktop mic sounds pretty horrid on recordings, and im presuming it sounds bad to everyone else.
      im using a pair of Sennheiser HD25's which just sound awesome, but the mic needs a changing.
      if not the headset, anyone got a recommendation on a mic that doesnt sound like im throwing tin cans down a hallway

"you don't live till you're to die"

Comment

Actually, the mic's pretty good on the 367. It helps that it is literally an inch away from your mouth, so it captures really well without the tin can sound. Since moving to this headset from a standalone Logitech analog mic, I've actually had to speak softer in TS and in-game voip (for the most part) because the pickup is better overall.

Seeing how it's mostly for speaking, I'm not comparing it to some performance microphone that's more more singing and the like.
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

i actually have a USB Logitech mic aswell, it seems to get all the reverberations from the desk also, the thing is bloody awful.
          its one of these.

but yeah thats good to know, thanks for the quite reply. im either going to get these plantronics new, or a second hand pair of sennheiser pc350's
          cheers

"you don't live till you're to die"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...