Advanced SystemCare

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced SystemCare

Hey guys, I found this neat program after working on some computers with a buddy of mine. I wanted to know how you guys feel about it. So far I found it very useful and user-friendly.

If you don't have it then here's a link for it on download.cnet

http://download.cnet.com/Advanced-Sy...html?tag=mncol

(I didn't see a thread for these types of programs or this program specifically. So if it doesn't belong feel free to delete. :))

Re: Advanced SystemCare

Advanced System care is an extremely good program. I use it a couple times a week and it keeps my computer running like new.
    I tried it out on an old xp laptop (about 6 years old which was running really slow) and it made it a lot faster. The most important thing is registry fix. And do a disk defragment once a week or once a fortnight and it will keep your computer running smoothly. Plus the more often you do it, the faster it will fix all the problems. Keep using it, it is the best program to keep upkeep your computer.
    Maybe you are getting spyware issues because you have malware or a virus. Scan your computere with Malwarebytes anti-malware see if it finds anything.

Most of the spyware things it looks for are cookies and stuff which usually are harmless to your computer. But there can be some cookies which lead to viruses.

wholesale wedding dresses
    pet iguana

Comment

Hmmm. Good find, I will have to give it a go later and see what it will do for my PC.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

This program is scary. It can do lots of things to your computer that you may not want or like. Be very careful how you use this

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefBoatsRet View Post
          This program is scary. It can do lots of things to your computer that you may not want or like. Be very careful how you use this
          Can you elaborate a little Chief?

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

well.. it seems fine to me. ran various scans fixed a few things and the computer got a bit more faster and stable so ..eh
            Last edited by Dengoru; 07-26-2010, 04:28 PM. Reason: stuff
            |TG-Irr|CrazyDengoru
            Yes i watch and read mlp:fim related videos and fanfics. Problem?
            sigpic
            Steam ID: CrazyDengoru

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...