why do we pc game anymore?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why do we pc game anymore?

I am having a hard time justifying the semi annual costs of upgrading my pc every other year when the new games/or hardware demand it? why do we do all this when we could buy a console for $300 and be done for the next 10-12 years? From what I see with the bigger franchises out there the only games that are strictly pc anymore are WOW and the other space one. I am truly thinking of selling my rig and just getting a big a$$ high def TV and a new 360 with the money. I can buy used games and know that there is no "key" that could have been used making it useless. From what I can see there is no advantage to PC gaming anymore,....the best shooters we get are all being ported from console. Look at the new highly anticipated BF3? that game is going to be a port.....they will not have 2 versions people. No one this day and age is going to make a game for PC and then a different one for console. Customers do not matter anymore it's about the almighty dollar and console players outnumber us by ALOT! Can anyone point out what I am missing that makes PC gaming any better? And don't go the "mouse/keyboard" route, they already have modded stuff out there to use mouse/keyboard on the 360
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Re: why do we pc game anymore?

The player base.

Granted there are some bad places in PC gaming, for the most part it's good people. If you want some 12 year old calling you all sorts of names (think the worst) then by all means pick up an Xbox. Forget about tactical play. Consoles are for the casual gamer so most shooters will just be run and gun. Easy to pick up, easy to put down. Show me an in depth game like ArmA in which you actually need to work with other people (civilly mind you!) to accomplish your goals. There is none. Consoles make it TOO easy for anyone to jump in. This means you get some real winners playing along side you. Most of the time there's no way to pick what server you play on either.

Want mods? Forget about it. Want to spruce up your old copy of Fallout 3 or Oblivion with high res textures or custom models and weapons? Never going to happen with a console. If you want new content you better hope the game sold well enough to warrant the developer to make DLC for it, and if they did you're going to pay for it. The PC always has and most likely always will be the leader in free user created content for games.

And I will venture into the mouse/keyboard debate. Now I've only researched this on PS3's but it went like this: Yes you can use a mouse and keyboard in the system menu, but Unreal Tournament is the only game that has built in support for it. From reviews I've seen of the specialized mouse/keyboard controllers users reported that they felt floaty. That's because it's trying to mimic a joystick. A mouse it is not. The console developers intentionally prevent you from using a mouse and keyboard correctly so that you don't have an edge over people with the standard controllers.

I could go on, but I'm at work. In short, don't go to the land of the consoles. Not for multiplayer anyways. Sure I have a PS3 where I play my Blu-rays and single player games. No way will I venture out into multiplayer land just so I can get verbally abused by a bunch of racist preteens.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

PC Gaming PUSHES the ENTIRE Gaming Industry. If in 2-3 more years they are creating games that can still play and look fine on a XBOX 360..then the CONSOLES have killed innovation. If you have to continually upgrade it's because you want to take advange of the additiona Specs and Feature that a PC will allow (aka all those Graphic settings).. You don't hove those on a console. Cosole Devs from Square 1/ day 1 will push the hardware to it's limits and max out what they can do.. Say Crysis 1... But on the PC they will be able to push a Crysis 3 to the next engine or a level that would be unthinkable on the current gen consoles..

So the worst thing for the Gaming Industry and Hobby as a whole is the death of the PC gaming market. If the logic was to just play the games..then you can grab an emulator to play all the classic Commodore and Amiga/Nintendo games ya want.. but if you wan't new and better then you gotta advance.....

And if BF3 is designed for consoles..what does that have to say about the game.. ? And Shame on EA/DICE if they ignore the PC Modding Community with BF 3.. The Bf2 Mods are the only thing that kept BF2 around for all these years. In Fact so long that I had to buy a second copy when my original disk eventually got damgaged...and I wanted to play PR..
      |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
      ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder228 View Post
        In short, don't go to the land of the consoles. Not for multiplayer anyways. Sure I have a PS3 where I play my Blu-rays and single player games. No way will I venture out into multiplayer land just so I can get verbally abused by a bunch of racist preteens.
        Exact same here. I had all but given up on MP games until I found TG. I was getting tired of every 10 year old with a mic thinking that swearing was "cool". I lost count of how many threats against my life and family I have had from people that aren't even in High School yet. Whereas PC, its a more mature crowd for the most part. Sure there are a few exceptions, but its not as bad as consoles. Anyone can get a console and a mic and play and smack talk, it takes some form of brain processing power to get, upgrade and maintain a computer. Thus weeding out the immature players.

Get a console for SP games. I have been playing Heavy Rain and Fight Night Round 4. But when I need my MP fix, I turn of the PS3 and jump on the PC.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Yup. Aside from Starcraft and WoW, it's the PC players that have proven MUCH better to play with. Not to mention, there are very few console games with maps anywhere near the size of anything seen on even old games such as BF1942! Remember 64 player games on El Alamein or Guadalcanal? Epic!
          "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

Originally posted by venman View Post
            I am having a hard time justifying the semi annual costs of upgrading my pc every other year when the new games/or hardware demand it? why do we do all this when we could buy a console for $300 and be done for the next 10-12 years? From what I see with the bigger franchises out there the only games that are strictly pc anymore are WOW and the other space one. I am truly thinking of selling my rig and just getting a big a$$ high def TV and a new 360 with the money. I can buy used games and know that there is no "key" that could have been used making it useless. From what I can see there is no advantage to PC gaming anymore,....the best shooters we get are all being ported from console. Look at the new highly anticipated BF3? that game is going to be a port.....they will not have 2 versions people. No one this day and age is going to make a game for PC and then a different one for console. Customers do not matter anymore it's about the almighty dollar and console players outnumber us by ALOT! Can anyone point out what I am missing that makes PC gaming any better? And don't go the "mouse/keyboard" route, they already have modded stuff out there to use mouse/keyboard on the 360
            Well I personally do not upgrade semi-annually or even annually because I think that is a wasteful practice for only a few extra frames per second. Consoles also do not have the games I like. Halo, Killzone and console COD games don't do it for me. I also can't stand the controller for anything but fighting and racing games, but that could be because I was brought up on the mouse and keyboard. And just because a lot of games aren't strictly PC anymore, doesn't make them all that bad. All Bioware games and Valve games play better on PC, for example. While they have modded stuff out there to use kb/m on the 360, it is custom and probably does not support many games.

Until something radically changes my mind about PC gaming, the PC will remain my gaming platform of choice.

Comment

Semi-annual PC upgrades seems to be an extreme. I've upgraded my computer 2-3 in the past decade. I kind of ride it out longer than most, I think, but I do feel like I get my money's worth.

While there aren't too many developers porting over console games, quality developers like Valve continue to produce content exclusively for PC, and are very devoted to their fanbase. While developers like these are a minority, it's also something you never see on the consoles.

And, like most PC shooter-gamers, I can never leave the keyboard/mouse for a controller.

Comment

The games that I enjoy playing, and want to play, are primarily on PC.

I enjoy FPS, RTS, and RPG's.

FPS & RTS games are essentially a no-go on console for me. I can't stand joysticks for FPS, and with minute exceptions there are no strategy games on console worth playing, let alone that can rival what's available for PC.

RPG's are a slightly different story, but the vast majority end up being multi-platform, and typically the PC version ends up being better.

I sat down and looked at my actual library of games for my PS2 & Wii. Wii consists of Wii sports and rockband, but I've gotten enough mileage out of those games to justify owning it.

My PS2 was the last console I was into, and the only games I look at and even think about playing anymore are fighting games, and maybe like, metal gear or a final fantasy I haven't finished. But even then, with the exception of the fighting games, I'm looking at anywhere from 20-50 hours and then I'm done with them because they are no longer fun. I have no desire to play them. I rarely had a desire in my youth to return to most of the games once I beat them. Play through once, play through again on a higher difficulty if it was really good, but then relegated to collecting dust.

I look at the big games that came out on consoles, and I can think of a small handful that I actually have a desire to play. Not to mention they're split between 360 and PS3. I'm not investing ~300+ for what will likely end up being maybe a 100 hours of gameplay spread out across a few games.

Console games don't keep my attention.

PC games do. I have around 200 hours into BC2 alone. I put YEARS into Starcraft, Tribes, and Counter-Strike. Months into PC RPG's like Neverwinter Nights and Mass Effect. I can't think of a single console game I continuously played for over a year like I have on PC games.

I justify PC gaming because the games themselves are able to hold my attention. The Multiplayer is always better, in my opinion, than on consoles, and then there's always the performance aspect, the graphics are better, the resolutions (up until recently with HD games, but even then...) and the frame rates are better.

MOD's, Maps, choosing where I play and who I play with at all times.

Console's are nice for those that like them, but for me I can't justify the investment in box, cables, controllers, etc. for what will likely end up being a library of 5 or 6 games that probably won't hold my attention anyway.

And with services like Steam, when all I have to do is wait and I can pick up games for cheap it's no different than renting a game from the store or having a Gamefly subscription, figure if I get 5 hours out of a $5 game it was worth checking out.

That's how I justify the costs of PC gaming.

But then, I think if your upgrading every 6 months or every year you standards for hardware and playability may be quite a bit higher than the average PC gamer. I built my rig this time of the year in 2007, I replaced some memory the pooped out on me for $50 in 08, last year I put in a new mobo for $100 so I could give my friend my old one, and picked up a GTX 260 offa craigslist for $130 a few months ago, and that's about it.

~$300 in 3 years.

In the scheme of things I spend more money on beer, cigarettes, and going out to eat than I do on keeping my PC games playable.

Comment

I can give you my perspective, as someone who has left the PC in favor of consoles.

Let me preface it by saying that I think the cost of gaming on a PC is usually overstated. It's usually only a $300-400 cost on top of what you'd normally pay for a new home PC get it to a state that allows it to play the latest games -- and probably even less than that in some cases. Bi-annual upgrades are also not required. I have had my PC since 2004, and I've only upgraded it twice - I upgraded the video card after two years, and upgraded the processor after three years. Of course, now I can't play anything new on it. But I was playing most of the latest stuff up until about a year and a half ago.

But I have gone almost exclusively console now. With the exception of some CS:S and DoD:S, and maybe a few other games like Torchlight that I play on PC every once in a while, I do everything on my PS3 or 360.

For the record, I got my PS3 as a birthday present last year, and recently won my 360 in a drawing. The reason I wanted a PS3 is that I was getting a little fed up with the finicky nature of my PC. Sure it was old, and I was dealing with all the things that come along with that. But I was also getting sick of dealing with futzing with the graphics settings every time I installed a new game to hit the "sweet spot" of graphics and performance. I wanted an experience that I knew would be consistent every time. And you can only get that with consoles.

I acknowledge that I am losing out big time on the community aspect on PC, and I'm missing out on playing with KB+M for shooters. On the former, it sucks, but I have found quite a few TGers who cross over to console territory. And, most of my friends in "RL" game on console rather than PC. On the latter, I have adapted. It's not perfect, but there are several fun shooters, such as MAG, on consoles.

I realize what I'm missing out on, but I am satisfied with what I have right now. It would be nice to buy a new PC that was ready to go, but with my current enjoyment of console gaming, I can't justify it.

I don't hold any ill-will toward the PC... but my priorities are changing. I don't have a lot of time to game. I felt like I was wasting time when I was troubleshooting on the PC, changing .ini values, looking up graphics settings FAQs, etc. With my PS3 and 360, it's as easy as putting in the disc and playing. And that suits me right now just fine. When I get home from work, I don't want to deal with any of that, I just want to have fun without any hassles.

I hate to lose out on the experience I've had on PC, but this is what's working for me right now.
                  "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                  He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

I'll just get a short word in. All my friends have consoles, and I have played Halo and MW2 online there. I can't play it at all. Why? The first time I speak up on the mic I either get called an 8 year old and cursed out, or I get cat calls and harassment.

Personally, I love upgrading my PC. Yes, it costs money, but I love to tinker with it. I love the pride that goes along with working with something I built myself.

Comment

I am having a hard time justifying the semi annual costs of upgrading my pc every other year when the new games/or hardware demand it?
                      If you're upgrading every other second and breaking the bank in the process, you're doing it wrong.

And to be fair, the original Xbox 360 Pro would run you $600...then $100-300 for peripherals (SCREW YOU MICROSOFT, A USB WIRELESS ADAPTER SHOULD NOT COST THAT MUCH) depending on your needs ($180 for 3 more controllers, $100 for a wireless adapter, etc.), then $50/year for Xbox Live (not counting MS point purchases on top of that). If you want a new gaming PC every 3-4 years, around $500-1000 is what you would be looking at spending and in all honesty, that has been more or less the standard fare even for the "cheaper" alternative in consoles, even now with the recent price drops.

why do we do all this when we could buy a console for $300 and be done for the next 10-12 years?
                      Consoles have never been good for 10-12 years. The modern series of video game consoles have almost been around for 30 years and since then, there have been 5 generations in that time (NES -> Genesis/SNES -> Saturn/PS1/N64 -> Dreamcast/PS2/XBox/GC -> PS3/Xbox360/Wii). Additionally, stating a $300 price point is incredibly misleading, ignoring the the whole starting price point phenomena.

From what I see with the bigger franchises out there the only games that are strictly pc anymore are WOW and the other space one.
                      It's a disease of the industry, admittedly. But even the consoles are already at the upper limits of what they're capable of, even compared with a budget model Best Buy pre-built desktop.

I am truly thinking of selling my rig and just getting a big a$$ high def TV and a new 360 with the money.
                      Relevant XKCD comic:

I can buy used games and know that there is no "key" that could have been used making it useless.
                      Not quite. EA and a lot of other companies are looking to change that, introducing what is effectively a content key for unlocking downloads and multiplayer access.

**And before you guys lampoon said companies for being evil money grubbers, blame GameStop and game reselling in general. Game development is a money black hole and when GameStop can turn around and sell a "used" game for 90% of "new" price without any of that going to the developer/publisher, I whole-heartedly support EA and associates in their cause. GameStop should burn.

From what I can see there is no advantage to PC gaming anymore,....the best shooters we get are all being ported from console.
                      Valve has yet to release a console port on the PC. In fact, it's been the other way around and to be honest, I don't really count the latest Halo (or clone thereof) as "best" shooters. The original Halo was dated when it was released.

Look at the new highly anticipated BF3? that game is going to be a port.....they will not have 2 versions people.
                      [citation needed]

No one this day and age is going to make a game for PC and then a different one for console. Customers do not matter anymore it's about the almighty dollar and console players outnumber us by ALOT! Can anyone point out what I am missing that makes PC gaming any better? And don't go the "mouse/keyboard" route, they already have modded stuff out there to use mouse/keyboard on the 360
                      Ah, but they still do. The PC platform allows for a greater degree of control. That's what you're getting. If that's not enough for you, then that's your prerogative.

Just so you know, every year, there's been a new article about how PC gaming is extinct, probably starting back in 2003.

Comment

One thing I feel is very important that no one has touched on yet: dedicated servers and longetivity of the game.

If and when the console developers decide not to support a game anymore on their consoles, that game is effectively dead on said console (or dead all together), no matter how many players are still out there playing. The same has not been true in PC gaming. Yes companies do routinely take down master list servers for older games, but usually the community (or the devs) come up with a workaround. So the developer/publisher might not decide to support a game 1-3 years down the line, but us as a community will still be playing it in the world of PCs.

Sadly, I put in 1-3 years since that seems to be average turnaround for a current game title. Gone are the days when a popular game might still be active for 3+ years after. It's partly because of the "casual" nature of console gamers. Just not enough of them dedicated enough to keep playing a game past a few months or a year or so. So while we may think: "Oh wow, that's a great game", console gamers are like: "Boring! We want a new game with more explosions, eye candy, and lackluster game play!"
                        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Upgrading your PC isn't that expensive. I've been running fine for a year and a half on my current set up that only cost about 300 bucks. Of course I reused a lot of non critical parts like hard drive, case, dvd-rom drive, etc. Gaming quality is a lot better than console. The last console I bought was like 8 years ago. Nothing beats a mouse and keyboard. I can chat with friends online easily through multiple methods like steam, instant messenger, skype. I can replay old games on my PC pretty easily. I've played Fallout, X-Com, Doom, Theme Hospital, and Starcraft in the last year. I just don't care about console games. Whenever I buy one my library is like 3 games total and I'm too lazy to go out and rent stuff because nothing really turns me on that I couldn't be playing on PC anyway. Right now I don't even have a TV.
                          aka spartan421
                          Bad Company 2: Kill dudes heal bros.

Comment

And because this post hit a nerve, I'll dissect it.

I am having a hard time justifying the semi annual costs of upgrading my pc every other year when the new games/or hardware demand it? why do we do all this when we could buy a console for $300 and be done for the next 10-12 years?
                            10-12 years? If I recall correctly...

PS2: 00-06
                            Xbox: 01-05

From what I see with the bigger franchises out there the only games that are strictly pc anymore are WOW and the other space one.
                            GROSSLY misinformed. Even though not all PC gamers use Xfire, it's a good tool to see what's hot PC gaming wise. Here's the top ten...

http://www.xfire.com/

World of Warcraft 11,187,648
                            Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Multiplayer 7,244,294
                            StarCraft II 4,567,430
                            Call of Duty 2 Multiplayer 4,042,599
                            League of Legends 3,357,830
                            Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer 2,046,127
                            Battlefield: Bad Company 2 1,455,888
                            Aion 853,501
                            Counter-Strike: Source 837,555
                            Warcraft III - The Frozen Throne 673,791

You are correct, people are still enjoying WOW and now SC2. They are still enjoying FPS' like COD4, COD2, BC2, and CSS.

I am truly thinking of selling my rig and just getting a big a$$ high def TV and a new 360 with the money. I can buy used games and know that there is no "key" that could have been used making it useless. From what I can see there is no advantage to PC gaming anymore,....the best shooters we get are all being ported from console.
                            Define best shooter.

And I wasn't aware that the only good games to play were shooters.

Do you only play shooters, dude? That's a sad, deprived gaming life there. You'll never know the glory of beating a good puzzle game. You'll never feel the thrill of winning a racing game by a nose. You'll never just sit and say "Wow, this is beautiful" in an adventure game. You'll never feel that accomplishment from beating a hard boss in an RPG. You'll never know how great it feels beating the Elite Four in Pokemon.

To be a gamer, one must know many genres. You have to learn about other types of games or you are doomed to be abused by developers.

Look at the new highly anticipated BF3? that game is going to be a port.....they will not have 2 versions people. No one this day and age is going to make a game for PC and then a different one for console.
                            While I raged when I read the news I posted in the BC2 forums about the upcoming BF3 beta...

It's not confirmed. It's not all set in stone.

DICE could still be a nice developer and treat us nice.

But so what if BF3 is crap? So what? Is anyone forcing you at gunpoint to buy it when it comes out? Is anyone telling you what you can and cannot purchase? If BF3 doesn't suit your tastes, you'll be welcome to keep playing any other PC title you want.

Customers do not matter anymore it's about the almighty dollar and console players outnumber us by ALOT!
                            Customers do matter to many companies. Some names that come to mind... Valve, Blizzard, Treyarch...

Can anyone point out what I am missing that makes PC gaming any better? And don't go the "mouse/keyboard" route, they already have modded stuff out there to use mouse/keyboard on the 360
                            Why are you upgrading every single year? I last upgraded in 2007... and don't plan on upgrading until a title catches my eye. The only 2010 releases I've bought have been Mount and Blade: Warband and Starcraft 2. Both run fine on my crusty, dated rig. Both look pretty good, too.

I also own a 40 inch LCD TV and an Xbox 360. I play games on that, too. I enjoy it...

Why I still PC game:

1. Valve.
                            2. STEAM.
                            3. Mods like PR and POE2 for BF2 have extended BF2's life beyond what anyone thought possible. Not only that, but I'm still playing them :)
                            4. PC gaming COMMUNITIES. I'm not talking about your circle of friends you game with on XBL. I'm talking about websites like this one, where there are THOUSANDS of active gamers who support and play with eachother on DEDICATED SERVERS where they have COMPLETE CONTROL over who comes and goes.

And you know what? I have an Xbox 360 and a 40 inch TV, too. I don't look down on Xbox as a silly toy. It's just another thing I play games on. I also have Netflix and watch all my favorite TV shows and movies without downloading them illegally. I don't even have cable...

PC is still going strong. I think you're over-reacting because you were silly enough to support certain developers with your dollar. If you don't like a product, keep playing something else.

I know for a fact you're targeting this post at BC2...

Things you can do to show DICE you don't like what happened with BC2:

1. Stop playing.
                            2. Play something else.
                            3. Heck, play BF2 mods, BF2, or 2142. Show DICE you like the old stuff. Keep the old stuff alive.

A good, wise gamer, does not go from one release to the next. A wise gamer finds titles he loves, and plays them until something better comes along. Something better. Not shiny. Not new. Not "OMG NEW GUNS." Something better.

Lets take a look at my Xfire profile...

http://www.xfire.com/profile/theskuddestroyer/

Past 7 days...

StarCraft II
                            Last 7 Days: 14 hours
                            Total: 14 hours

Battlefield 2
                            Last 7 Days:11 hours
                            Total: 1,870 hours

Alien Swarm
                            Past 7 Days: < 1 hour
                            Total: < 1 hour

Alright, so in the past 7 days... I've been enjoying a new 2010 game by Blizzard, a PC developer, called Star Craft 2. You may have heard of that. I've been playing my beloved Point of Existence and Project Reality mods for BF2. And I even played some Vanilla BF2 with my Devils. And I briefly tried out Alien Swarm, a FREE game by Valve. I haven't gotten into it yet, looking to play it coop with some Devils...

Now lets look at my top 5 OVERALL....

Battlefield 2: 1,870 hours
                            Team Fortress 2: 323 hours
                            Counter-Strike: Source: 245 hours
                            Day of Defeat: Source: 173 hours
                            Civilization IV: 72 hours

Some of these numbers aren't even accurate. With mods and other stuff, some of the numbers, definately civ 4, are double that amount.

Now lets do some cost analysis.

I bought BF2 with SF years ago for 29.99. Over the 1870 hours, that's .01 cent per hour of enjoyment.
                            TF2 was part of the orangebox. So it was one of 5 games for 50.00 dollars. So we'll say each game was worth 10 dollars. Out of the 323 hours, that's .03 cents per hour of enjoyment.
                            CSS and DOD, I bought together in 06 for 19.99. That's .04 cents per hour of enjoyment.
                            Civ 4 was a gift for xmas. So that's awesome.

I built my computer in 06 for 600 dollars.
                            I upgraded in 07 for 200 bucks.

Still going strong... And while I wrote this post, I could look straight forward and gaze at my beautiful PC rig, or look to my right and see my Xbox 360 and my TV echoing "We're here for you, bud."

At the end of the day, I love games. I don't care if it's not perfect, or exactly how I wanted it to be. So what, some Developers aren't treating the PC the best anymore. Oh well. While you're on here having a hissy fit, I can enjoy plenty of titles on my PC. Or I can go kick back and play something on my Xbox 360. I don't care.
                            Last edited by Skud; 08-02-2010, 09:08 PM.
                            Skud

Comment

Originally posted by Flarfignuggen View Post
                              [citation needed]
                              Heres one from a gaming news site, stuck in the console section.

http://www.realgamer.net/playstation...d-Edition.html

EA has revealed gamers who purchase the Medal of Honor Limited Edition will also receive an invite to the Battlefield 3 beta test.

Medal of Honor Limited Edition also features special content out-of-the-box including the MP-7, a weapon utilized by real-world Tier 1 Operators in the field. With its light weight, high rate of fire as well as its ability to penetrate body armor, the MP-7 handles like a pistol yet allows targets to be engaged like a rifle. The Limited Edition also includes two powerful shotguns with custom slugs. These devastating shotguns and ammunition are ideal for close-range fights.

Medal of Honor will be available from 15th October 2010 on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.
                              And on the beta site:
                              Beta offer is contingent on Beta availability within 12 months of Medal of Honor release. Beta will be available for a limited time only and offer expires upon close of Beta events. Participation in Beta requires acceptance of Beta Agreement. Must be 18+. Xbox GOLD membership required for Xbox users.

<04:11:24> *** You are now talking in channel: "TFP - Task Force Proteus"
                              <04:16:25> "|TG-XV| Tralic": this channel is so gay
                              DICE needs to make a comical boxing glove attached to a spring punch the player in the face 40% of the time they get into a helicopter or jet.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X