No announcement yet.

The last roll of Kodachrome

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The last roll of Kodachrome

Many of us horde some ancient piece of computer hardware past its point of obsolescence. Be careful not to horde camera film too long.

If you were given the last roll of a kind of film, and the one specialized lab that could develop it was closing soon, what photos would you shoot with it?
    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Re: The last roll of Kodachrome

Yes and in 40 years time, everyone will be using 3D Holocameras and our currrent digital 2D cameras will be relagated to being relics of a age past or some such thing.

I'm surprised those airport agents didn't go nuts and remove the film from the camera and start exposing it broad daylight because of some paranoid sense.

*Big Gasp*

At least the film got put to some good use touring parts of the world and didn't end up wasted by some amateur photographer.
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed