Refill Laser Toner Carts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refill Laser Toner Carts?

Hi Folks, In an attempt to avoid the high cost of Laser Toner.. I was wondering if anyone has had any luck refilling thier Laser Toner carts..and what brand of refill they recommend (if any)..

I just bought a Color Brother Laser and the kids are eying it up..I believe wondering how many pages they could print in full color before I run out of paper or out of toner..

Thanks
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Re: Refill Laser Toner Carts?

I've bought remanufactured laser toner cartridges with excellent success thus far. Note that I did not refill my own, but the price differential was still astounding -- easily 1/3 the cost of what Staples and its ilk were asking.

Who needs a life when you can have a heavy bolter?
    --BlackMirror
    <23:03:38> "|TG|Smachin<BF Admin>" was kicked from the server by "|TG-70th| Zhohar" (UNDERAGE ban.)
    Anything over $600, and it would be pointless to try and reason with Grandma
    --Blackraven93

Comment

Originally posted by peardog View Post
      Hi Folks, In an attempt to avoid the high cost of Laser Toner.. I was wondering if anyone has had any luck refilling thier Laser Toner carts..and what brand of refill they recommend (if any)..

I just bought a Color Brother Laser and the kids are eying it up..I believe wondering how many pages they could print in full color before I run out of paper or out of toner..

Thanks
      Strict limiting to important needed color pages. I've had several laser printers already and even though they advertise 500-1000 color pages, actual results for me were only about 70% of that.

I'll have to agree with Cheburash, remanufactured laser cartidges are probably your best best. My dad's tried toner refill packages before on our old cartidges and most just don't work because of purposefully designed flaw in the cartridges that prevent people from reusing them.
      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Acreo Aeneas View Post
        My dad's tried toner refill packages before on our old cartidges and most just don't work because of purposefully designed flaw in the cartridges that prevent people from reusing them.

Why..that's just Anti-American!! ... Er.. Wait.. no .it's totally American..

Thanks for the info..
        |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
        ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse