switching on and off

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• switching on and off

i know im new and alot guys are realy epricened but my internet keeps switching on and off all the timebut it jus doent go off all the way i think its cause i have att or cause of my router could guys help.
    They run fast but i shoot fasterthey think fast but i think smater

Re: switching on and off

hey kidcashak, we'd be glad to help you out.
    first, give us a little better description of the problem.

- if the problem is on your computer, then we can work with that. we just need more info first. what kind of computer, operating system, etc. the more info, the better.
    -if its your cable modem or router, you can tell pretty easy. first, start by taking your router out of the loop. plug your computer directly into the cable modem. if the problem goes away, then we know its the router and might be able to help with new firmware or settings.
    -if your cable modem is what's crapping out, the only thing you can really do is to call your ISP and tell them. generally with cable modems there is very little the end user can do to solve problems, especially when it concerns signal drops.

so, once you've got some more information for us to work with, we can definitely get down to business with helping you find a good solution! :)

Comment

its the modem i think see i have hooked up my xbox to cable box with an internet cord and every time my tv frezzes my xbl gose out
      They run fast but i shoot fasterthey think fast but i think smater

Comment

Which DSL modem are you using? If it's a old 5360, I suggest going out to a BestBuy and picking up a new Speedstream 4100b modem. Those old 5360s flake out after a few years (just like my old one did after 5 years).
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X