X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Netflix adds iPhone and iPod touch compatibility in latest app version

Consider my mind blown!

Netflix adds iPhone and iPod touch compatibility in latest app version

I just tried it out and watched my fav. Futurama episode. It looked perfect. In fact, it looked just like the one I bought off Itunes.

Netflix just added a huge plus to their service. Too bad I don't have a long commute anymore to make this more useful.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: Netflix adds iPhone and iPod touch compatibility in latest app version

Very cool! Makes the iPad MUCH more enticing now. Netflix can run on so many devices now! My PC, my PS3, my Wii, my Western Digital media player, and a whole host of things i don't have. My guess is that they're working hard on an Android app next. Go Netflix! Well worth the basic subscription with this much versatility! I'd love to see Blockbuster try and match them. Competition's always a good thing.
    "Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

Comment

It's really temping to get an iPod touch now. I certainly hope that there will be an Android app.

Comment

blockbuster came on my droid x.... I am going to wait for netflix.
        Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
        The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

This app just doubled or tripled the value of a Netflix subscription for my family. Two iPhones, a PS3, Media PC and the mailed disks make it well worth the price.

Originally posted by =DdogG= View Post
          blockbuster came on my droid x.... I am going to wait for netflix.
          Blockbuster just filed for bankruptcy... If they're unable to give up the brick and mortar anchors dragging them down, they'll be completely gone soon...
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

FYI, Netflix just added a new streaming partner to it's lineup, and it comes with a LOT of good movies and TV shows worth watching.
            Epix Titles Start Showing up for Netflix Streaming

Click on the link to Instant Watcher website for a full list and tons to add to your que (instant watcher should already be one of your bookmarks if you have Netflix).

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X