Internet Explorer 9 Beta sees video demo, hits 95/100 on Acid3 test

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet Explorer 9 Beta sees video demo, hits 95/100 on Acid3 test

I'm still not going to switch any time soon of course, but it's always good to know MS is finally getting it's stuff better.

Internet Explorer 9 Beta sees video demo, hits 95/100 on Acid3 test

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: Internet Explorer 9 Beta sees video demo, hits 95/100 on Acid3 test

Pretty interesting stuff out today:
    Internet Explorer 9 Beta review

Great review, and pretty much ends up saying by the time of final release, firefox and chrome and opera might not be the first thing you download and install on a new computer any more. I know for the last 5-6 years or so, as soon as I get a computer up and running, or sit down to fix a friends screwy computer, is download firefox. Probably still will, but it's nice MS is finally fixing stuff considering how good Win7 and now IE is.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

I downloaded the IE9 Beta today, and I have to say, it is bloody good. However, in no way is it good enough to overtake either Chrome or FF for me. The IE beta is more stable than the Firefox4 Beta, but FF is slightly faster. makes me REALLY want the finished FF............

Both are faster than Chrome too BTW........

Comment

hmmm i might have to take a look at these. im a big fan of chrome as i found it faster than both FF and IE but iv not tried either of these in their beta flavours.

Comment

I am using it right now too and I agree, it is nice and very responsive. I like it.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X