Has my e-mail been hacked ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has my e-mail been hacked ?

I got a message in my yahoo email saying it could not deliver some mail to people.
    I looked at the addresses and I know I haven't e-mailed some of these people, but among the list of people e-mailed was my callousdisregard account and I get a link for cheap meds.
    I run virus scan Mcaffee once a week and haven't noticed any other performance issues but I don't know how else my e-mail account wuld be sending people links to cheap canadian drugs.
    You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
    So that when they turn their backs on you,
    You'll get the chance to put the knife in.Pink Floyd "Dogs"

Re: Has my e-mail been hacked ?

It's a fake "undeliverable" email made to look like it came from the Yahoo servers when it did not. I used to get those daily on my old Yahoo email. Just ignore and report it as spam. Do not reply to the email or click on any links in it.
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I didn't reply but I did click the link and the header was drugs so i didn't even let the page load.
      It is just weird cuz one of the email addresses used is to the old admin of GloryHoundz PR server, which is years old.
      You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
      So that when they turn their backs on you,
      You'll get the chance to put the knife in.Pink Floyd "Dogs"

Comment

Originally posted by CallousDisregard View Post
        I didn't reply but I did click the link and the header was drugs so i didn't even let the page load.
        It is just weird cuz one of the email addresses used is to the old admin of GloryHoundz PR server, which is years old.
        never click on links your not sure where or how they got there;)

Comment

Another good thing to do also is to change the password. I had one that got my Hotmail password and sent those emails to everyone, once the password was change it stopped.

Comment

It's probably that other CallousDisregard who posts here claiming to be you while drunk. :p
            Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X