Mass Install CD/DVD?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass Install CD/DVD?

I know I've heard of programs or some kind of tools you can use to create a CD/DVD that will install all the programs you want installed. I can't seem to find them though. Does anyone know of a program or something that does this? I don't care if it's a free program or not, I'll get it one way or another.

I have a Windows 7 install DVD, and like, 5 computers that I need to install it on, each using either XP or Vista (irrelevant... lol), but now I want to make a CD/DVD (preferably DVD since it can hold a lot more) that will install all the programs I put on it (i.e. Firefox, Windows Office, Kaspersky Internet Security, etc.) in one whole installation (if possible...). I used to use a 32gb jumpdrive with all these on it, but it takes FOREVER to install each one individually...

Thanks!!

Re: Mass Install CD/DVD?

You mean ninite?

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Kind of, except that doesn't have a lot of the programs I want. Like I bought Kaspersky and windows office 2010, and I use firefox. Is there a way to make a installer that will install all 3 of these in one go? That's kinda what I'm looking for. But thanks for ninite, I'mma try that out, has lots of cool apps i've never heard of before!

Comment

I think you could do that. You would have to have all the .exe files on the CD and batch file (or vbs) coded to run then each in succession.

But you're looking to package all the installers into one big exe that's way above my pay grade.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X