TS3 game audio broadcast problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS3 game audio broadcast problem

Guys, I ran into a weird problem today with TS. I was broadcasting the 2142 audio along with my microphone audio. So when I would try to talk to a person in TeamSpeak, you could hear my game audio as if it were your game's audio.

I checked and there was nothing involving the setting of "What you hear" or that my microphone was picking up my sound from speakers. I was wearing a headset. I do have a built in mic on my laptop's screen. From what I understand, my game audio continued to broadcast even when I had stopped pressing the microphone broadcast button. I fear this went on for a long time without me knowing it.

Eventually I did get the problem to stop, but I do not know what I did to fix it or how the problem started.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: TS3 game audio broadcast problem

Double check your TS settings. You might have it set to pic up sound and activate instead of it being push to talk. Sometimes I have noticed that if I alt tab or something my TS "hot mics". As in stays open. I fix this by double tapping my PTT key real quick and it cuts it off.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Re: TS3 game audio broadcast problem

Well, it could be that my push to talk key was stuck in the on position some how...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X