Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mozilla Labs Seabird: what an 'Open Web' mobile phone of the future could look like

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mozilla Labs Seabird: what an 'Open Web' mobile phone of the future could look like

There have been a lot of threads here lately about phones. This past week for work I was stuck in a hotel room with 3 other people I didn't really know for 5 days strait, and I've got to say I made me love my Iphone even more than before. One of our conversations though was about phones and how a phone like the Droid or Iphone are so awesome, there isn't a whole lot more you could want from a phone. And I kind of agreed to a point at the time, except maybe battery life needing a major boost.

Then I am catching up on my tech sites today and came across this. Watched the video just for the hell of it, and now my Iphone isn't looking so great anymore. Some of this stuff I never even thought of, but when you do, you start to think about how our future phones are going to be really that much better.

Check it out:
    Mozilla Labs Seabird: what an 'Open Web' mobile phone of the future could look like (video)

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Re: Mozilla Labs Seabird: what an 'Open Web' mobile phone of the future could look li

Saw this a few weeks ago and got excited enough to show to everyone I know. I want, and wish it was real...............:(

Comment

Re: Mozilla Labs Seabird: what an 'Open Web' mobile phone of the future could look li

I would love one of those.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X