Anyone want a banner? Sig? Avatar?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want a banner? Sig? Avatar?

A friend of mine is looking to do some work on sigs and banners for clans and such. He made my sig in 15 minutes. (i cropped it because originally it was 448x158). He has a lot of good work. PM or reply here and i will relay it to him.

Once i get his gallery address i will post it for you to see his other work.

Re: Anyone want a banner? Sig? Avatar?

thats an awsome sig. youre friend must be a wiz with a comp program (much like you, too :D) if he could do one for me just like that with the name |TG|Ac!dWeapons that would be awsome. tell him i said thanks in advance! :D

Comment

I mean sure, it has the awesome graphic factor, but I find it lacking on both the lego and True Names fronts.

Comment

Quick question can he drop the resolution of a picture? I have a picture from a Phillies game but I cant upload it because the file is too large. Can this be done?

Comment

Hey Cool I need a new sig!

Can I get one with a Batman guy and have the name as: BATMAN

Thanks,
          BATMAN

Comment

Well, since I don't have one, Something with NPA or spyder, but no superhero references please =P. (I'll give him a gold star if he can actually draw/create a ninja pirate assassin =P)
            a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
            Celibacy is not Hereditary.
            Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
            Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
            Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

I'm interested aswell.
              Could he make me 1 which says:
              -=[dMw]=-DuVeL |TG|
              www.deadmen.co.uk
              For the rest, what ever he thinks of.

Edit: games I play:
              CounterStrike (CS 1.6, CZ & CS:S) and soon BF2.
              Last edited by -=[dMw]=-DuVeL; 07-07-2005, 03:57 AM.
              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I am emailing him this thread and he will send me the pictures, after which i will send to all you people.

As far as descriptions, here goes:

The more specific you are the better. Yes I understand the feeling of "he's the artist, its gonna be cool, and I will be happy with anything semi-nice". Think of it as practice. By you giving him restraints it is giving him practice for real world job type graphics.

All I am saying is ask for what you want. The worst case is he can't do it, or won't do it, and you are back to square one ("just my name is cool kthx").

If you don't have any idea of what you want however thats fine too...

black death5 how do you know i am a computer whiz?

Comment

Would love one :-)

ABPositive relates to the blood group... (that's my actual blood group). So I guess my sig could have a few blood drops, although I would not like it to be gore-looking. To help with ideas, I play often BF2 as a medic, and can fly a chopper. I don't fly planes though.

Cheers
                  ABPositive

Comment

Same here, im a Big Gamer, Love Old Sk00l Games, ie Mario and Such.

Comment

I'd love a custom sig.

What I have in mind is a big monster of some kind - dumb-looking but tough. Like Shrek. And I'd like for him to be Polish in some way, with the Polish flag or eagle somewhere. That would rock!
                      [volun]

Comment

Pm'ed ya, hopen to get something fun and tasty!
                        Oyee

Comment

Maybe something with a devil or so duvel is Dutch for devil and it's an belgian beer.
                          As said, maybe something with CS:S and BF2 picture. Text on it:
                          -=[dMw]=-DuVeL |TG|
                          www.deadmen.co.uk
                          ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I need a banner that has my name (|TG|StAsIs) and the quote below it in it(sic volvere parcas) , plz don't put in the john patrick ryan part. Thanks in advance

StAsIs
                            sigpic
                            Connor: We haven't really got a system of deciding who, Roc. It's, uh...
                            Rocco: Me! *Me*! I'm the guy! I know everyone! Their habits, who they hang
                            out with, who they talk to! I've got phone numbers, addresses! I know who
                            they're screwing! I know where they live! We could kill *everyone.*
                            Murphy: So what do you think?
                            Connor: I'm strangely comfortable with it.
                            *The Boondock Saints*

Comment

Do you want the second line two? the translation? or just the first line?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X