TacticalRage!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TacticalRage!

I don't know if anyone has told you guys that you have a very kickass sig banner and logo for your clan. If not, let me be the first. :icon14: Very cool!
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Re: TacticalRage!

Thanks Cing. You should check out our blog too.
    www.tacticalblog.com/tacticalrage
    I made it all pretty like.
    --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Comment

I remember the good ole days I was in TR :)

Comment

I believe the Don.mac did the sig work. Also bloggs are the devil!

Comment

DON.MAC created the sig images. He also created the winning sig images for the winners of the recent first PCS tournament (while on the second-place team).

He's most selfless and very talented.
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X