This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me witha tatto!

Okay i know, i know, im 17... My parents already said yes, both of them.

What id like, since i know some of you are good artists, is a tattoo that i can put on my back, accross the shoulder...

What i want it to say is:
    What doesnt kill you, makes you stronger.

Color doesnt really matter, but if you add some it may come in handy, ive got a dude that will do no color for free, and color for like 60 bucks.

Hes a real good friend, and a real good artist.
    He needs something to work with, so thats what im asking help on... I was wondering if some of you can post some images of tattoo's that i can have him make. Something large enough so be able to be put on my back... Of course he can blow the image up, but, the bigger the better.

Id really thank you guys a lot. Lets sorta make it a competition...

Ive got no real time frame, but the sooner the better!
    Oyee

Re: Help me witha tatto!

I'm in on this. Got about half a week for me to get my comp running again?

Comment

I believe the proper quote is:

"Out of life's school of war: What does not destroy me, makes me stronger."
      The Twilight of the Idols (1899)

Friedrich Nietzsche German philosopher (1844 - 1900)

just drop the beginning.

i'd add Nietzsche's name to the bottom of the Tattoo....at least give the man his due.

What does not destroy me, makes me stronger!
      -Nietzsche

although you may want to learn more about the man before you have his words permanently inscribed on your body.

i'll never forget this....i knew this guy who found a quote he liked: "There are those that will not love us, but all shall fear us." so he decided to have it tattooed on his forearm...he was in the process of having it completed when i walked in. the conversation went like this: "Do you know who said that?" - "No." - "Himmler." - "Who?" - "Reichsführer of the SS." - "So...he didn't like black people?" - "Um, no."

he was black.

Dirt013
      Dirt013

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt013
        i'll never forget this....i knew this guy who found a quote he liked: "There are those that will not love us, but all shall fear us." so he decided to have it tattooed on his forearm...he was in the process of having it completed when i walked in. the conversation went like this: "Do you know who said that?" - "No." - "Himmler." - "Who?" - "Reichsführer of the SS." - "So...he didn't like black people?" - "Um, no."

he was black.

Dirt013
        Oh the irony....

Comment

Originally posted by nickhastapee
          Oh the irony....
          That it is!

That was a great story, im sending it to everyone i know!

Dont worrie, i kept your name in there, they dont know who you are or what Dirt013 means, but its there...
          Last edited by Black_V!per; 07-22-2005, 09:25 PM.
          Oyee

Comment

Taking suggestions for a tattoo seems like a recipe for disaster to me...

If you don't know absolutely exactly how you want to modify your body for the rest of your life, I don't think you should do it...
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I just want ideas from other people, my creative side died when i tryed to model for Natural Selection... (My gun looked like a deforemd cow...)

Ever since then i never applied myself to creative stuff, this included. Ive been thinking on and off about what i wanted. Untill recently i didnt know at all what i wanted.

Now i at least know i what i want it to portray. I just dont know how. This is where the creative side of TG members come, im not saying im going to use one, but i find something i like, i may use it as a template to what id really like.

Its not easy picking out what i want, thats why its taken two years... (My mom said yes at the age of 15, but i had to graduate high school first, meaning id be 18 and able to make my own decisions. But im out of the house now, so she cant say anything about anything.)
              Oyee

Comment

My parents always said "you know what tattoo means in greek don't you?"

"No"

"It means 'You're on your own.'"

Comment

Originally posted by leejo
                  My parents always said "you know what tattoo means in greek don't you?"

"No"

"It means 'You're on your own.'"
                  I heard that from some guy in Fl when i went to go look at trailers, his son asked if he can get a tattoo like his... And his dad replyed witht the same thing... Weird...
                  Oyee

Comment

what are you looking for? something more along the tribal lines, medieval or what?
                    [age-c1] [gchq-c1] [air2] [tog-c1][tpf-c1]
                    [tg-c1]<victory

Comment

Hmm, that never really crossed my mind... Ill try a little of everything if possible...

See, im not creative, i dont think it, and im not good at it... And i mean the more things to choose from the better my chances of finding something i may like...
                      Oyee

Comment

Originally posted by nickhastapee
                        Oh the irony....

Before you do anything, you must watch ]this and then decide.

Comment

Originally posted by Edwin

Before you do anything, you must watch ]this and then decide.
                          You did not just post a link to FilePlanet... Im going to turn around and count to 5, by then im hoping you've change it to something better.

I </3 (Hate) FilePlanet with every ounce of my being.

http://oc2x1.fileplanet.com/%5E19038...psa3_lores.zip

That was funny, thanks, i already knew those ground rules.
                          Last edited by Black_V!per; 07-23-2005, 01:58 AM.
                          Oyee

Comment

Originally posted by Black_V!per
                            You did not just post a link to FilePlanet... Im going to turn around and count to 5, by then im hoping you've change it to something better.

I </3 (Hate) FilePlanet with every ounce of my being.

http://oc2x1.fileplanet.com/%5E19038...psa3_lores.zip

That was funny, thanks, i already knew those ground rules.
                            You try finding a link to that video then. I'm lazy and that the first thing that worked.

Comment

That's what I like about these high school girls, I
                              keep getting older, they stay the same age."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X