No announcement yet.

My first car... The Bromobile!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [IMAGES] My first car... The Bromobile!

It is a 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T
    It feels GREAT after having to drive my father's 1997 dodge stratus for two years!
    May you be covered in the dust of your Rabbi.

Re: My first car... The Bromobile!

Originally posted by SoloDaNINJA View Post
    It is a 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T
    It feels GREAT after having to drive my father's 1997 dodge stratus for two years!
    [image in original post]
    I got my Hyundai about a year ago, a 2012 Santa Fe. They make great cars and the warranties are the bomb.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DeF View Post
      I got my Hyundai about a year ago, a 2012 Santa Fe. They make great cars and the warranties are the bomb.
      Agreed, got mine with a 20 year/200,000 mile warranty.

Comment

Hi, I hope you don't mind! I bought myself the same car but I modded it a bit, and I took a picture at the exact same spot as yours.

Comment

hate to hijack, but Anthony can you do something like that with another car? Will PM with details...also, nice Hyundai. Was it the price or payments that you went with it? I ask because there are very similar cars on the market that I think you might have like better. Have you seen the Scion FR-S?

|TG-IRR|

Comment

It was the warranty really. I am still in high school so my family is still a big part of the picture. The last used car we had (2002 Ford explorer) had a mysterious transmission issue that we took to several different places to fix, poured several thousand dollars into it, and thought we had it fixed a couple times. All to no avail, ended up selling it for quite a loss. Ever since then my parents are scared to death of used cars, so when the dealer offered my dad this car for $16,000 with a full 20 year / 200,000 mile warranty (that was the end result, took a lot of negotiating) he thought it was too good of a deal to pass up. I love the look of the Scion, but im not the only one using the car, so I will take what I can get... as previously stated, pretty much anything would be an upgrade from a 1997 stratus, haha.

So far I LOVE it :) Only issue I have had is that the alignment is a bit off, despite taking it to 2 different dealers, and both of them thinking they fixed it. As far as power goes, it's no match for most real sport cars, but that's not what I was looking for anyways. I dont really care if it can win drag races.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzlg3...e_gdata_player

How street races usually end up
              sigpic

Former Pathfinder
              Former ARMA Admin
              Former ARMA TGU instructor
              Former TGU Headmaster
              Current Noob
              Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Comment

nice dude! hopefully ill have my first car by summer XD

those guys are just stupid, you have to know that corvettes are not the best made car.....XD
                |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Well, while we are at it, what was "the first car" others have had?

Mine is a 2001 Suzuki XL-7, 4 wheel drive, 7 seater...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Originally posted by bolagnaise View Post
                    I have won a street race down a windy road in an old minivan before. Mind you it probably was not the smartest idea but when these opportunities come around you can't let them pass you by.

Former TG-21st
                    Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...