• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic dogfights incoming...

does anyone have a similar setup?
    If so, what do you have?
    Yink | Vanilla Pilot | Killer of Stirling | CS GOD | Projects Team

Re: Epic dogfights incoming...

That looks like an awesome setup! Are you able to take a clearer image? I have always wanted to do this but never wanted to move the stuff after I was done playing.
    i7-3770K l Z77 l GTX 670 l 16GB PC3-12800 l 120GB SSD and 1TB HDD l 1200W AX l Win 7 baby!

www.betawerkz.com

Comment

I am running the saitek X-65, Ch pro pedals, thrustmaster MFD's, logitech G19 keyboard,and most importantly, TrackIR. If you dont have a trackir I highly recommend it as your next computer or flight sim related purchase. Makes a world of difference as far as immersion and situational awareness. I love my stuff, but I still am a HORRIBLE dogfighter....lol. You should have a ton of fun with your gear! What sims do you play? I have been out of it for a while because I am having an issue I am tryin to sort with my pedals, they don't want to play nice with the flightstick, I am stuck in a constant left turn. Enjoy the furball!
      |TG-Irr|Avengingllama
      I used to eat paint chips. Now I just drink the paint because I couldn't find a salsa that went well with the chips and they were dry =)

Comment

Envy. How good are those pedals? I've been looking into getting them for driving in games.

Comment

Forums think I am not human, but you can seem mine at i.imgur dot com slash z6S7R.jpg

This is mine, I'm running a Saitek X52 with a set of Rudder Pedals (which I quickly learned do not mix with a rolling chair!) and Falcon 4.0 BMS. I'm running Track IR 4, too, but I don't use it much because the wide screen monitors are much better and I can't push the HUD onto the Fourth monitor in Virtual Cockpit mode.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X